Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: appl4834
Discord ID: 683861979042938996
Ban Date: Can't remember exact date but around 3 years ago
Reason for ban: I was banned for spamming "Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm" a few times because it was a popular meme at the time. Since I had just joined the server I was banned for Raiding, though it was only me. I've recently been getting back into the game and wish to join the discord to talk with others about the game. I think I should be unbanned because back then I just thought it would be some funny joke and didn't realize it could be passed off as raiding, as well as I was just trying to impress my friends (which I know is stupid now).

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I've passed on your appeal to the discord staff team

Silenced Instruments

Discord Staff
Registered
Username: appl4834
Discord ID: 683861979042938996
Ban Date: Can't remember exact date but around 3 years ago
Reason for ban: I was banned for spamming "Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm" a few times because it was a popular meme at the time. Since I had just joined the server I was banned for Raiding, though it was only me. I've recently been getting back into the game and wish to join the discord to talk with others about the game. I think I should be unbanned because back then I just thought it would be some funny joke and didn't realize it could be passed off as raiding, as well as I was just trying to impress my friends (which I know is stupid now).
Your account was banned in June 2020. We understand that time has passed since then and we hope that you have taken the opportunity to reflect on your actions and make positive changes. We believe that you will demonstrate that you can adhere to our community guidelines moving forward.
You will be unbanned shortly and held to a 2 weeks no-member probation. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.