Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User: truckifier

Discord id: 1076299780793323602

I'm not sure why I was banned, I was not given a ban note, a message from a discord bot, nor anything that told me that I was banned or why. I then decided to try and find an invite since I thought I was kicked. I went through the game page and clicked on the link, and it said invalid invite. just now, I found another invite link and it was through the steam page. I clicked on the link, and it said unable to join server. So, I copied the warning that comes up when you go to an external website from steam and pasted it in my friends dms, at that moment I found out I was banned, I have no idea when or why. If possible, please tell me why I was banned so I can make an actual ban appeal.

Thanks for reading,

truckifier.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

I've transmitted your message to the staff.

Silenced Instruments

Discord Staff
Registered
User: truckifier

Discord id: 1076299780793323602

I'm not sure why I was banned, I was not given a ban note, a message from a discord bot, nor anything that told me that I was banned or why. I then decided to try and find an invite since I thought I was kicked. I went through the game page and clicked on the link, and it said invalid invite. just now, I found another invite link and it was through the steam page. I clicked on the link, and it said unable to join server. So, I copied the warning that comes up when you go to an external website from steam and pasted it in my friends dms, at that moment I found out I was banned, I have no idea when or why. If possible, please tell me why I was banned so I can make an actual ban appeal.

Thanks for reading,

truckifier.
Good day,

You were banned for sending a link that would crash the device it is opened on in our BP-sharing channels. We hope you understand that we cannot tolerate this kind of content.
However, we are confident that such an incident will not be repeated.

You will be unbanned shortly. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.