Niko

Registered
User ID
Discord user:
Niko
Discord ID:424763290200047641
Ban Date: 10/5/2019 (dd/mm/yyyy)
Reason for Ban: Spamming
Why I Should Be Unbanned: This is the first time I've done this on pretty much any discord server, i'm not normally like this, i admit i was being a little shit and i promise i will never do this again,i really like the game and the discord community is very nice and helpful and i'd hate to miss out on anything and the discord server is my best way of communicating so please, if anyone actually ends up seeing this and you read my message, please unban me, i know i was being an asshole and i am deeply sorry for it and promise to never do that again.

Niko

Registered
Now go to the Pending tab, click on his profile, and message him.
ClydeBOTToday at 11:11 PM

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

Only you can see this — delete this message.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
ClydeBOTToday at 11:11 PM

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

Only you can see this — delete this message.
Try setting your DM settings to 'anyone'.

Status
Not open for further replies.