Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starky#7362
Discord ID: 991547732038795354
Date: 06/09/21
Reason for ban: Ban evasion
Why I should be unbanned: Well it has been atleast one years since I have sent an appeal. I know ban evasion is against Tos and I know more about the Tos unlike last time where everything was just a rushed panic. Understanding this, a account for Discord, for me is not needed, but needed. I am trying to start a community where I can talk and interact with people who will enjoy my content. Since then I have changed significantly and am no longer a immature kid, but more of a mature teenager. I can promise one thing and that is my behavior will be much more on point and overall changed. I know this is very off topic, but I really want to emphasize change with me as a person. I really love Spaceflight Simulator and the community I certainly cannot let that go. I hope this does reach and you and can understand what it is I am trying to preach.

I also understand if you don’t want to appeal, but if you do I will be filled with over joyous and gratitude. I love SfS and the community, Spiderroom if you see this aswell I have come to terms and I owe you an apology for the snap I had a year ago I apologize for my previous behavior and I further apologize to the rest of admin for that, especially you Spiderroom I have felt bad for that and I hope me and you both can be friends.
-Sincerely Starky (Originally known as Bale)

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I’ll send over your appeal.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Incorrect User ID. Please make sure you're copying your own ID and not a message ID or something by accident.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Apologies for the delayed response.

Appeal denied. You were banned because you had a previous Discord account that was banned from Discord as a whole. Bypassing Discord bans is against ToS and not something we have the liberty of disputing or allowing. This ban is unappealable.

Status
Not open for further replies.