Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaq

Registered
Username: Jaq#3777
User Id: 766820905027502111
Ban date: 17/7/2022
Ban reason: ‘No intention to use server properly’

I would like to be unbanned because I was enjoying talking to everyone on the SFS server, and wasn’t bothering anyone. The reason ‘no intention to use server properly’ is clearly not true, as if you would look at what I was saying before I was banned, I was actually talking reasonably and not bothering anyone. One theory I have is that the mod that banned me, UwO, was annoyed at me for suggesting that his status may have been breaking a rule. This is just a theory and I am not blaming anyone. Another thing is that I originally joined the server because I wanted to watch some people I knew from the Matt lowne discord server see what it was like on the SFS server, and joked that we were raiding the server. I later admitted that when I joined it had no intention of actually being active in the server, but now that I’ve seen what it is really like in the server I’d decided become active and use the server properly. I was then banned despite not breaking any rules, and another mod saying that as long as I followed rules from now on I wouldn’t have any repercussions.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello Jaq

Your appeal has been sent to the Discord moderation team.

You blatantly admitted that you had no intention on following rules. Additionally, you stated that your only intention on being in the server was to raid. Deciding to change your behaviour after the fact does not change that yourself and several other users raided the server. Your ban cannot be appealed.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread closed.