Solved Banned from discord server for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My name is Silicon and I have created this account to consult the discord server owners about my very sudden and confusing ban.
For context: On discord, due to unknown reasons, my account was banned and deleted from discord. I created an alt account shortly before that as a joke but never planned on using it, but then when my account was deleted I started using it, and just tonight I had picked up my tablet and remembered I had space flight sim on it. I then joined the discord to introduce myself and post pictures of the rocket I made. I introduced myself and mentioned that my account was recently banned and I am using an alt, my old account was silicon valley. I can understand the confusion it had caused leading to me getting banned, as I did not explicitly mention my account had been banned from discord all together, and after the moderator said I could not use alts to circumvent bans, I was going to state that the ban was from discord itself, not the server, but right as I was about to start typing my account was banned from the server.
Please tell me if my account will be unbanned!
discord name: Medic TF2#3734
thank you

Silicon

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello! My name is Silicon and I have created this account to consult the discord server owners about my very sudden and confusing ban.
For context: On discord, due to unknown reasons, my account was banned and deleted from discord. I created an alt account shortly before that as a joke but never planned on using it, but then when my account was deleted I started using it, and just tonight I had picked up my tablet and remembered I had space flight sim on it. I then joined the discord to introduce myself and post pictures of the rocket I made. I introduced myself and mentioned that my account was recently banned and I am using an alt, my old account was silicon valley. I can understand the confusion it had caused leading to me getting banned, as I did not explicitly mention my account had been banned from discord all together, and after the moderator said I could not use alts to circumvent bans, I was going to state that the ban was from discord itself, not the server, but right as I was about to start typing my account was banned from the server.
thank you

Silicon
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-make-a-proper-ban-appeal.1785/

thank you

Silicon
I forgot to mention my id, here it is: 399755088639295500

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi Silicon Valley,
I've transfered your appeal, it will be reviewed soon.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Silicon Valley
Your appeal has been reviewed, the Discord staff decided to unban you.
Welcome back to the community.
However, be aware that your actions will be watched very closely from now on.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Appeal reopened Silicon Valley

Here is the problem:

I recently got banned from the discord and my ban appeal was processed, and I was said to be unbanned, but was not, I am aware that I changed my username and would like to edit the post. If I cannot my new user name is Surkey#3734

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It's been quick.

Silicon Valley , Dread just unbanned you, can you give it a try and confirm me it's ok?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Since there are no news on this one, I'll consider the case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.