Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
USER: Alex.#0645
USER ID: 650656106120609812
DATE OF BAN: 7/8/9 march
REASON OF BAN:
probably becouse of telling someone they will get banned or because i made a stupid joke i regret making
WHY IS SHALL BE UNBANNED:
it was clearly wrong of me to say the stupid joke to her, it might have hurt her feelings, i also shall next time report someone without telling them i am going to. it was very selfish of me to say that she would get banned instead of saying sorry to her. it was a real shock when i found out i got banned. it also teached me a lesson to not make these types of jokes, and telling people that they are going to be banned, my appolegies to the person and the time of the staff members.

Greetings Alex.#0645

(dont forget the ¨.¨ in my user, many people do)

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
Appeal denied. This has nothing to do with the fact you told them they'd get banned, or didn't say sorry, or even the stupid "joke". The nature of your DMs to the user was inappropriate in it's entirety and your inappropriate behavior affected the person it was directed at.

You may appeal again at a later date.

Appeal denied. This has nothing to do with the fact you told them they'd get banned, or didn't say sorry, or even the stupid "joke". The nature of your DMs to the user was inappropriate in it's entirety and your inappropriate behavior affected the person it was directed at.

can you please specify the points i did wrong, so i can manage to improve my skills not to hurt peoples feelings

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I have to close that thread. If you have some questions Alex, I suggest that you continue this conversation in private (by clicking on his username then pressing "start conversation").

Status
Not open for further replies.