Better Parachutes By TSS

TeckSky_Space

Modder
Registered
In this pack, it has four more parachutes which looks exactly the same as the original ones except their colours. Like this:
1714798482324.png
So there is a pair for parachutes with maxim hight of 100Km and a pair of parachutes that has maxim hight of 50Km.
I know that this pack is partially useless because the same kind of effect can be achieved by part-editing, but this pack will be updated several times. So please check the bottom of this thread for newer and better ones.

Download(v1.0.1)updated:
Github: Download Here

Issues:
Doesn't support MacOS

Last edited:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

Thanks for your contribution. :)
You've been given the modder role, which gives you edition right over all your threads in this section. That way you can update the download link when you publish a new version.

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
In this pack, it has four more parachutes which looks exactly the same as the original ones. Like this:
So there is a pair for parachutes with maxim hight of 30Km and a pair of parachutes that has maxim hight of 50Km.
I know that this pack is partially useless because the same kind of effect can be achieved by part-editing, but this pack will be updated several times. So please check the bottom of this thread for newer and better ones.

Download:
I can't get along with github, so it will be linked to Google Drive and Lanzou Cloud.
Google Drive: Download Here
Lanzou Cloud: Download Here (need to extract before installation)

Issues:
Doesn't support MacOS
Might I ask why it doesn’t support Macintosh systems? Did you forget to build it on Mac?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
In this pack, it has four more parachutes which looks exactly the same as the original ones. Like this:
So there is a pair for parachutes with maxim hight of 30Km and a pair of parachutes that has maxim hight of 50Km.

Download:
I can't get along with github, so it will be linked to Google Drive and Lanzou Cloud.
Google Drive: Download Here
Lanzou Cloud: Download Here (need to extract before installation)

Issues:
Doesn't support MacOS
I could recommend pilot chutes to open up regular parachutes (not sure is possible) and drogue chutes, though this was done before

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Might I ask why it doesn’t support Macintosh systems? Did you forget to build it on Mac?
He explained it himself here, it's because he had errors when he enabled Mac support. Hopefully he can find a workaround for future versions.

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Suggestion: Reusable parachute. After cutting a parachute it resets itself to be reused