Featured Big builds

D

Deepak

Word of advice, I can do the big builds without the fuel cheat, but it takes forever. So if you wanna save time like I have to, the fuel cheat is the way to go. I got a Wife 4 kids and two and a half jobs, so time saving is a necessity for me.
i'm just 16 year old, and based on my experience, i can surely say that thing would be hard to manage

D

Deepak

The last big station I built without the fuel cheat took 3 months and almost 200 launches and docks. With the cheat I can do it in a couple days.
wow man, you have so much patience,i always use fuel cheat while making a large station, i don't have that much patience

T

TtTOtW

Three hour build, but I need a new design, this one is getting old.
Look at my original Mars station, the IPO. Maybe it helps you think out of your box:
A minor and unworthy update, but an update nonetheless. Added boosters to my IPO. Couldn't manage to get it to Mars without unlimited fuel, so yes, unworthy... Between them is a not-yet-enclosed cargo bay. View attachment 468 On a lighter note, Lolbit_isawesome is on board with docking! Can't wait to see what he builds :)