Big Probe tutorial

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Okay, so I found 2 ways you can get the big probe back. The first one being to load an old save that has it. However, if you're like me and can't do that, there is another way. However, this second method requires an android device so not all of you will be able to do it. First, make a save with a probe in it. Now, you'll want to go to a file manager (I suggest ES File Explorer) and go to storage/emulated/0/android/data/com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator/files/saving/blueprints, and now you just have to find the save, open it in a text editor, and rename the Probe part to Big Probe, because the big probe is technically still in the game. You could also change the size of it, but that'll go away if you try to move the probe. Here are some screenshots to show that it works.

Screenshot_2018-10-05-10-46-04.png

Screenshot_2018-10-05-10-44-45.png

And Voila! You have the big probe now! Hope this helps!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thanks @SupremeDorian !
Actually some of us already knew it, as we already discussed about that, but... it's been a few weeks ago, and this thread is old now.

For those who prefer, I made a blueprint with a few big probes ready for use. It looks like this when loaded:
Screenshot_20181005-172345_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Just discard those you don't want, and you can build the rest of the launcher.

Attachments

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Thanks @SupremeDorian !
Actually some of us already knew it, as we already discussed about that, but... it's been a few weeks ago, and this thread is old now.

For those who prefer, I made a blueprint with a few big probes ready for use. It looks like this when loaded:
View attachment 7925
Just discard those you don't want, and you can build the rest of the launcher.
Thanks for the blueprint. This'll make it a lot less tedious if I ever want to use big probes.