Black hole (if you need one) :

I thought there were not a lot of celestial bodies in SFS, like, a star, planets and moons. But no black holes or asteroid belts or anything. So I created a black hole. It is located next to the sun (I know it doesn't really makes sense). You get soaked up when you get below 100 000 km in his sphere of influence. Your craft gets automatically destroyed.

Attachments

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
As in, in the planet file, it doesn't have a parent object to orbit, which makes it static at the centre, you then have to alter all the 'stars' then so they're worded to orbit it at different distances

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
It's all here
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/lesson-2-2a-creativity-with-gravity-part-1.3450/

Which I'm sure you'll have looked already, surely?

Is this the black hole needed to make other star systems?!
It doesn't even need to be a 'black hole'. You could put a picture of a cat there, and as long as the other planet files tell the stars to orbit that cat, then they'll orbit that cat, regardless of the cats mass and gravity.
They just use black holes because cats aren't really realistic as a centre point of a celestial gathering.

T

The Dark in the Light

Oh, and surprisingly I don't think I've been to that thread but I'll check it out