Boeing 747-400 sorta

IMG_20210118_183317.jpg

Honestly a bad plane.. Oftentimes flips over if altitude is too high, Looks cool but its bad.. Can be flown with or without infinite fuel
If you want to you can use the no drag thingy with this

-Needs expansion pack
-Deployment: Activate the engines that makes it fly up, then tilt slowly till it falls flat. Don't worry about things breaking, the wheels dont break on fall. And after that detach the thing at the back and activate all engines

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Alright that's it! Who let Frankenplane out of the shed?!?!

XDXD

Yeah this is Picasso reimagined for sure. Good job on making it fly legit :)

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Don't wanna be mean, but I'm not sure if cheat free. The image is cropped. Nice plane

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
View attachment 53791
Honestly a bad plane.. Oftentimes flips over if altitude is too high, Looks cool but its bad.. Can be flown with or without infinite fuel

-Needs expansion pack
-Deployment: Activate the engines that makes it fly up, then tilt slowly till it falls flat. Don't worry about things breaking, the wheels dont break on fall. And after that detach the thing at the back and activate all engines
I’m curious about the struct on the tail. What is it for?

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I like that plane

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
View attachment 53791

-Needs expansion pack
-Deployment: Activate the engines that makes it fly up, then tilt slowly till it falls flat. Don't worry about things breaking, the wheels don't break on fall. And after that detach the thing at the back and activate all engines
weird...