BP editing tools - Part aligner and ring generator.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It worked for mobile?
It still does, i still use it. Its not really a mod, you give it parameters for rings, images etc., or place something in the folder of it, and it gives you a blueprint file in another folder that you can then insert into the game

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
yea nvm
how am i supposed to convert a txt file to an exe file?
I'm sorry, I don't know which of the above messages you're talking about, but presumably you would want one of these:

Time for another update. This time, it's a collaboration with Cucumber Space, who made the image converter section.

Be careful not to convert images that are too large, the file sizes can become huge.
When in monochrome mode, it'll render all pixels in the chosen texture except for those which are darker than 240, 240, 240.

ANDROID

WINDOWS

Examples provided by Cucumber Space:
View attachment 75568
View attachment 75580

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Sorry for necroposting but my antivirus system said this has virus
You mean the .apk causing issues on a phone? It's just a compiled python script, so that is to be expected. Unfortunately, you'll have to decide if you trust me/the site that the application *isn't* infected.

Honestly, I would be very surprised if there isn't a mod for what these scripts do, maybe try looking around the mod section of the forums.

Ayansh Kothari

Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
You mean the .apk causing issues on a phone? It's just a compiled python script, so that is to be expected. Unfortunately, you'll have to decide if you trust me/the site that the application *isn't* infected.

Honestly, I would be very surprised if there isn't a mod for what these scripts do, maybe try looking around the mod section of the forums.
No it is on laptop dell

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
In case anyone's wondering the stuff does work on mac assuming you have a thing to run python. I use IDLE since that's the default python thing when you install it from python.

So here's the tutorial for mac:
Mac OS: download the .py.txt files, remove the .txt extension. Run the .py files. If you select the option to create a full blueprint, it will be created in the same folder that the program is located in.

If it doesn't work for you feel free to ask questions, i'll be glad to help the cause of: mac > windows.