Build Settings

so I have these 2 files
1682345605446.png

I put them in the mods folder (offical mod loader) (version 1.5.9.8)
launch the game twice to get the mods to works,
build settings is not on the mod list on the main menu, ui tools got multiplied
I think this is a glitch please check if there is a bug

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
v2.1.3 released. This is mainly just minor code maintenance, but I've also discontinued supporting using build settings alongside Cucumber Space's BuildUpgrade mod.

These mods both do the same thing, and as such trying to use them together is more than likely either already, or eventually going to cause issues. I'd rather not be responsible for any conflicts they have and as such I felt this was necessary. I've seen more than a few people using both and considering the old modloader and BuildUpgrade are both obsolete anyways I also want to encourage people to start transitioning away from that.

If you choose to run Build Settings and remove BuildUpgrade it will automatically uninstall the old modloader as well as a convenience.

Last edited:
I tried to use Vanilla upgrades. No signs of working - just idle. I didn't miss every step of installation, every mod i must to have i had - i waste as minimum as a half of my day. Finally, i found this mod, but every was the same - no signs of working - just idle. and i have no time to try fix this bcz it's 1:25 AM now. My current SFS version is 1.5.9.8 . I'm on PC. There are all my files and folders in "mods" folder, and picture inside of BuildSettings folder.
Also, a picture of a stock modloader from my sfs. Idk why, but when i have a BuildSettings.dll in my mods folder, i just have two UI Tools, and absolutely no signs of BuildSetting in-game.

Attachments

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
But where do i need to take a release for 1.5.9.8? i can't find it anywhere. Btw, i played before on exact this version, but every was working very well.
From what I know the bug you have could happen in SFS 1.5.9.8. Even in SFS 1.5.10.2 before a patch was released. It could appear randomly, so it's possible that you had it working first. Please update your game and see if it happens again. If it does then we'll investigate.

From what I know the bug you have could happen in SFS 1.5.9.8. Even in SFS 1.5.10.2 before a patch was released. It could appear randomly, so it's possible that you had it working first. Please update your game and see if it happens again. If it does then we'll investigate.
Ok. I just changed my PC memory from 512GB to 2TB. I've lost everything on my PC except what I have transferred on my flash drive.

I tried to use the mod but when the game opens it doesn't appear in the list of mods in the modloader menu. I'm using version 1.5.10.2, I installed it correctly, and it still doesn't work, just like other mods. I think the problem is that I'm using UiTools that was already installed in the game but I'm not sure. I also tried using the PartEditor mod but that didn't work either. What I have to do?

I tried to use the mod but when the game opens it doesn't appear in the list of mods in the modloader menu. I'm using version 1.5.10.2, I installed it correctly, and it still doesn't work, just like other mods. I think the problem is that I'm using UiTools that was already installed in the game but I'm not sure. I also tried using the PartEditor mod but that didn't work either. What I have to do?

1688230819231.png
1688230857187.png
1688231064536.png
1688231127812.png

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

I suggest that you delete UITools.dll, then under Steam check the files integrity: right-click on Spaceflight Simulator, select properties, go to the "Installed files" tab, and click "Verify integrity of file games". This will force the game to update UITools with the version provided with the game.

Hello,

I suggest that you delete UITools.dll, then under Steam check the files integrity: right-click on Spaceflight Simulator, select properties, go to the "Installed files" tab, and click "Verify integrity of file games". This will force the game to update UITools with the version provided with the game.
Still doesn't working

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
v2.1.4 released, this is just a simple bug fix to disallow the cheat toggle keybinds working in challenge mode.