Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Please change a habit of a lifetime and show some patience. If people don't answer, it's either cos they're not online or cos they don't know.

What is wrong here? You're tearing through an SOI and aren't getting an encounter? Did you get an encounter when you started the insertion burn? What orbit are you in? Have you had a 'You Have Entered Numachi SOI' notification?

Add some context.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That's most probably a bug, maybe you messed something with the planet files... Does it happen every time, or does it occasionally work?
Blazer and Gurren Lagann will probably be able to tell you, they are the experts when it comes to planet editing.

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I saw the exact same case a while back on the Discord server. But its most likely a issue with the SOI.

I have a few questions so i can make a accurate conclusion:
- Is Numachi orbiting outside your star's SOI? (Show a screenshot of its orbit compared to Zeus's SOI)
- Had you tried restarting your game while inside Numachi's SOI? (Try fully closing the game, then open the game again, then switch back to your spacecraft inside Numachi's SOI)
- Could you show us the OrbitData part of Numachi's and Zeus's planet files? (If the values are negative, It can break the planet and/or star)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
That's most probably a bug, maybe you messed something with the planet files... Does it happen every time, or does it occasionally work?
Blazer and Gurren Lagann will probably be able to tell you, they are the experts when it comes to planet editing.
He DMed me a while ago about this issue, and presented the whole case, including that same screenshot. I have no idea what it is, but for what he tells, doesn't seems to be a planet editing issue.