Can anyone guess the game?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The game I'm playing these days. Can anyone guess which one it is? (No Google search allowed ;))
I think no one will guess it

Flexilis Anatis

Eater of Waterfowl
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The first time I beat the Radiance I loaded up on all the lifeblood charms, which extended my health to (I think) around 22. This allowed me to use all my soul on the abyss shriek spell instead of healing. Since the Radiance is constantly above you, It’s pretty much a guaranteed hit. Likewise, if you go into the fight with a full soul meter, you can unload 3-4 abyss shrieks right at the start, and completely skip the first stage.

Even so, I never liked the Radiance. It’s just a bit too hectic of a fight for my tastes. I prefer bosses in the style of the Mantis Lords (sisters of battle especially), and the Grimms, which are more about reading their attacks and responding in the right way than trying to hit them more than they hit you.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
The first time I beat the Radiance I loaded up on all the lifeblood charms, which extended my health to (I think) around 22. This allowed me to use all my soul on the abyss shriek spell instead of healing. Since the Radiance is constantly above you, It’s pretty much a guaranteed hit. Likewise, if you go into the fight with a full soul meter, you can unload 3-4 abyss shrieks right at the start, and completely skip the first stage.

Even so, I never liked the Radiance. It’s just a bit too hectic of a fight for my tastes. I prefer bosses in the style of the Mantis Lords (sisters of battle especially), and the Grimms, which are more about reading their attacks and responding in the right way than trying to hit them more than they hit you.
Hey, you've played this game!

Well, so far my favorite boss is Hornet. And about the Radiance, that vídeo is the first time I reach phase 4, so I was pretty confused about the combined platforming + fighting in that phase. I think platforming and fighting are separate things that shoudn't be mixed up.

That Grimm guy... I still haven't defeated him yet.

Berg

Registered
i was on google pre reply and i was going to say i think i'm going to be blind dau changed my english to portuguese and i left the united kingdom, i think you are blind HAHAHhahHH

Flexilis Anatis

Eater of Waterfowl
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Well, so far my favorite boss is Hornet. And about the Radiance, that vídeo is the first time I reach phase 4, so I was pretty confused about the combined platforming + fighting in that phase. I think platforming and fighting are separate things that shoudn't be mixed up.
The Hornet fights are fun. The second one can get a little stressful if you leave all the spikes lying around, though.

As for platforming while fighting, it’s only really found in the Radiance fight. Some upgraded versions of fights have a few hazards, but nothing comes close to it.

You may have already found it, but there is another section of the white palace that is hidden behind a wall called the Path of Pain. It lives up to its name.

That Grimm guy... I still haven't defeated him yet.
Is there any specific part of the fight that is giving you trouble?

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
You may have already found it, but there is another section of the white palace that is hidden behind a wall called the Path of Pain. It lives up to its name.
Yep, the White Palace, hell of a place for platforming. I've heard of this Path of Pain, but I haven't found it. I've also heard is not necesary to complete the game, so I probably won't try it.

Is there any specific part of the fight that is giving you trouble?
The part where he inflates himself like a balloon, stands in the middle of the Stage and starts throwing a thousand fireballs. I lose 3-4 masks everytime he does that:rolleyes:. All the other attacks are easy to avoid.

Flexilis Anatis

Eater of Waterfowl
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The part where he inflates himself like a balloon, stands in the middle of the Stage and starts throwing a thousand fireballs. I lose 3-4 masks everytime he does that:rolleyes:. All the other attacks are easy to avoid.
The best way to dodge it is to go to the edge of the arena. When you’re there, you only need to worry about 1 line of fireballs, which will be on the floor. There are 3 different ways the fireballs can be arranged.
1. A single fireball rolling at ground level. Jump over it.
2. 2 fireballs stacked on top of one another, starting from ground level. Either jump or double jump over it, or shadow dash through it.
3. 2 fireballs, 1 at ground level, then one above it with a gap in between. Jump, then dash through the gap when you are in the right place.

The hardest pattern to deal with is the 2 stacked followed by the 2 with a gap. If you jump over the stacked ones, you need to immediately run back to the wall, then dash through the next line. If you dash through the stacked ones, you’re probably going to get hit, but try running back to the wall anyways. If you get hit at any point, go to the ground, and get ready for the next wave. I’ve found that if I panic, I end up getting hit a lot more.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
The best way to dodge it is to go to the edge of the arena. When you’re there, you only need to worry about 1 line of fireballs, which will be on the floor. There are 3 different ways the fireballs can be arranged.
1. A single fireball rolling at ground level. Jump over it.
2. 2 fireballs stacked on top of one another, starting from ground level. Either jump or double jump over it, or shadow dash through it.
3. 2 fireballs, 1 at ground level, then one above it with a gap in between. Jump, then dash through the gap when you are in the right place.

The hardest pattern to deal with is the 2 stacked followed by the 2 with a gap. If you jump over the stacked ones, you need to immediately run back to the wall, then dash through the next line. If you dash through the stacked ones, you’re probably going to get hit, but try running back to the wall anyways. If you get hit at any point, go to the ground, and get ready for the next wave. I’ve found that if I panic, I end up getting hit a lot more.
Thank you, I'll try this once I defeat the Radiance.