Can I Do It? -_-

Ho Friends, i have build a rocket that looks pretty good to reach moon :cool:. But can i do it? :confused: I have some doubts on it :( i have tried to make it light. I will add the flight results in comments!
Screenshot_20210705-143503.png

Screenshot_20210705-143310.png
Screenshot_20210705-143334.png

Octacorpus

Parrots lover
Team Judge
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
That rocket is pretty inefficient, and the design of it could make it hard to fly. It probably can reach the moon with plenty of ∆V to spare, but you could make a rocket that's easily capable of a mars mission in the same space. I'll leave some tips and an example of an improved rocket for you.

• Use vertical separators under engines, not side separators
  • Use more efficient engines on your upper stage
  • Make every part of your booster the same diameter
  • Don't put side boosters on top of side boosters
Screenshot_20210706-023139.png
Screenshot_20210706-023223.png

You'll find this rocket to be more efficient and easier to fly. I tried to use your style of building, but this is just a single example. There are millions of unique (and useful) rockets you can build if you practice and find what works!

That rocket is pretty inefficient, and the design of it could make it hard to fly. It probably can reach the moon with plenty of ∆V to spare, but you could make a rocket that's easily capable of a mars mission in the same space. I'll leave some tips and an example of an improved rocket for you.

• Use vertical separators under engines, not side separators
  • Use more efficient engines on your upper stage
  • Make every part of your booster the same diameter
  • Don't put side boosters on top of side boosters
View attachment 68265 View attachment 68266

You'll find this rocket to be more efficient and easier to fly. I tried to use your style of building, but this is just a single example. There are millions of unique (and useful) rockets you can build if you practice and find what works!

Wo! Thanx so much!:)