Can I get mods on iOS.

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
I'm on iOS :confused:
But I think Android is a much better and practical OS, I'm not sucked in the Apple ecosystem, thank god. I can use both OS. But I know people who can't use iOS and can't use Android

I discovered a program that allows you to access the files of your device from your computer, you plug it in and can look at the files from your PC. I’ll check what it’s called when I get access to my PC. Would that work if I downloaded the files onto my pc and put them on my iPad that way? (Also I completely agree, Apple is complete trash. I am required to own an iPad for school.)

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Apple items are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo overpriced. They used to be OK but now they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to overpriced.

If it works... PLEASE share...
Ok so the program is called iFunBox, it works without jailbreak, not sure if it will work for installing mods, I won’t have access to a pc for like a week, but I have used it for deleting broken files off my old iPad, so it should work if you can put files on it from the program.

I discovered a program that allows you to access the files of your device from your computer, you plug it in and can look at the files from your PC. I’ll check what it’s called when I get access to my PC. Would that work if I downloaded the files onto my pc and put them on my iPad that way? (Also I completely agree, Apple is complete trash. I am required to own an iPad for school.)
Yah
I used to have an android phone
But i don’t anymore
Let’s just say,,,,,,,RIP
But now I have an iPad for the same reason
(I did use mods on the android)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You can mod but you need to do it carefully unless you lose all progress n have to remove your app and download again data is lost, nor it won’t save.
Nice, Flamdock. However, the person you are replying to hasn't been online in over a year, and this thread has been dead since over a year ago. Hell, most people in this thread haven't been online in over a year.