can someone help me please

To be fair I have no idea, emm, let me investigate to see if I find a solution. Which version do you play?

translated by a moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I'm sorry if the message is in Spanish, it was my mistake, my English is not very good

View attachment 75104
Lo he traducido para tí :)
I suggest to use google translate if you struggle with english.

For your problem Aaronpaillet did you try to restart the game to see if the bug persisted? By the way, were you trying to create a new world or were you trying to play with an existing world? Please explain us a bit more the context in which it happened, that will help.

For your problem Aaronpaillet did you try to restart the game to see if the bug persisted? By the way, were you trying to create a new world or were you trying to play with an existing world? Please explain us a bit more the context in which it happened, that will help.
thank you,

To be fair I have no idea, emm, let me investigate to see if I find a solution. Which version do you play?

translated by a moderator
Hello
Yes I tried to restart the game several times. And it happens when I create a new world because I reinstalled the game a little while ago.

Merci