Can someone help me to land on the Moon?

Walli

Registered
I'm close to the moon, but how do I turn to the Moon? And does something exist to go to the moon?
Screenshot_20240311-085241.png

translated

Last edited by a moderator:

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I'm close to the moon, but how do I turn to the Moon? And does something exist to go to the moon?
View attachment 115165

translated
Hello,

In order to capture into Lunar orbit, point your rocket's engine retrograde, or in other words, backwards from the direction you are traveling (in Layman's terms against the white velocity arrow on screen). Keep burning like this until your rocket is captured.

Hope that helps!

Walli

Registered
Hola,

Para capturarlo en la órbita lunar, apunte el motor de su cohete hacia atrás, o en otras palabras, hacia atrás desde la dirección en la que viaja (en términos sencillos, contra la flecha blanca de velocidad en la pantalla). Sigue ardiendo así hasta que capturen tu cohete.

¡Espero que te ayude!
Yes but it shows some arrows and this happens
Screenshot_20240311-180201.png

translated

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I have never seen this happen without cheats
That can happen when you hit the ground so fast that some parts clip into the ground and tunnel to the centre of the planet/moon

When you don't slow down it can happen even without cheats, not to say they are it aren't using any
The person is base game so they can't use cheats

Last edited:

Walli

Registered
Tal vez reduzca la velocidad un poco más antes de aterrizar para no perder el motor. Si tienes un guardado rápido, puedes cargarlo e intentarlo de nuevo, pero grabarlo para ralentizarlo antes
mi problema reduzco la velocidad se entierra el cohete

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
mi problema reduzco la velocidad se entierra el cohete
If you slow down to around 10m/s your rocket shouldn't clip, and you should land safely given you have landing legs

Also please translate your posts (by using google translate) to English as this forum is an english forum

Last edited:

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
no tengo patas de aterrizaje que ago
Base game does have landing legs, so rebuild your rocket and place landing legs on the lander. Even if you don't have landing legs, decelerating down to 5 m/s should also work

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered

Walli

Registered
Reemplace la espada ancha de la segunda etapa con solo combustible y retire algo de combustible hasta que el TWR esté alrededor de 1.2 (asegúrese de que los propulsores agoten el núcleo)
Deberías tener un cohete que debería regresar fácilmente a la luna.

Hay un tutorial sobre el alunizaje dentro del juego, así que míralo si necesitas ayuda
Sigue el tutorial paso esto
Screenshot_20240313-110800.png