Can someone help me to land on the Moon?

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Slow down and you won't clip into the ground

ExoAerospace

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Mira el tutorial de aterrizaje en la luna en YouTube para sfs

translation:Watch on moon landing tutorial on YouTube for sfs

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I am very sorry but I can't help you anymore, I don't get what you are doing wrong (unless you send a video). There's hundreds of tutorials of how to land on the moon, maybe those can help you because I can't

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Once again, please Walli use english to talk on the forum. It's one thing to write in spanish in my DM since I'm the only one impacted (I speak spanish anyway), but it's another thing on the forum where everybody else has to manually translate your posts.

Walli

Registered
Una vez más, por favor Walli usa inglés para hablar en el foro. Una cosa es escribir en español en mi DM ya que soy el único afectado (hablo español de todos modos), pero otra cosa es en el foro donde todos los demás tienen que traducir manualmente tus publicaciones.
ok

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
If you slow down to around 10m/s your rocket shouldn't clip, and you should land safely given you have landing legs

Also please translate your posts (by using google translate) to English as this forum is an english forum
it needs to be going much faster than 10 m/s to clip. more like 500 m/s

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Why are you going 400 meters per second? Slow down! I don't know what else to tell you!

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
As a previous noob player, I never ever tried to land at 400 m/s let alone 50 m/s.
Aren't we alll previous noobs?
Anyways I think it's common sense that trying to land at supersonic speeds isn't a good idea

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Why are you going 400 meters per second? Slow down! I don't know what else to tell you!
I don't think you translated that because he said it was going 400 THOUSAND

mil translates to thousand

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I don't think you translated that because he said it was going 400 THOUSAND

mil translates to thousand
THEN HOW IN GODS NAME DID HE GET TO 400,000M/S, USING BASE GAME?

It's either a mistranslation or he's hardcore trolling becuae getting to 400K m/s without DLC is something that even people like Altair would struggle to do

But I mean like noob noob.
Still, I don't get it

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It's either a mistranslation or he's hardcore trolling becuae getting to 400K m/s without DLC is something that even people like Altair would struggle to do
Probably the former, I don't even see how I could reach such speed, even with the DLC. Apart from using a glitch. Or some crazy engines from custom parts packs. It's still probably easier than making him understand how to land on the Moon though. No one can deny that you honestly tried :p

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Probably the former, I don't even see how I could reach such speed, even with the DLC. Apart from using a glitch. Or some crazy engines from custom parts packs. It's still probably easier than making him understand how to land on the Moon though. No one can deny that you honestly tried :p
It's not a mistranslation
Screenshot 2024-03-21 10.50.58 AM.png

I am also learning Spanish and that's what it means

Axiom

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
That raises the question of HOW IN THE NAME OF WERNER VON BRAUN DO YOU GET TO 400,000M/S?

It's very difficult with dlc, without is probably impossible (especially around the moon)