Can't open bp files

Status
Not open for further replies.

MxrK

Registered
I'm very new to all this bp sharing thing and I am not quite sure what to do. I download some bp files however when i try opening them it just sais 'Can't open file'. Do I need a special app to open them or something?
What should i do?

T

TtTOtW

If it ends in .txt, rename it to .bp. If it's .bp already, just place it in the Blueprints folder.

Ignore the version file.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It depends. If you want to open it with SFS, then follow TtTOtW's advice. If you want to open it to see or edit its content you only need a text editor. Just rename your file with a ".txt" extension and you can open it normally. It's also possible to parameterize your phone so that it deals with bp files the same as with text files, though I don't know the procedure for this.

MxrK

Registered
If it ends in .txt, rename it to .bp. If it's .bp already, just place it in the Blueprints folder.

Ignore the version file.
I cannot place it in the Blueprints folder. I can't do anything with it after downloading. It just sits there

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Are you on iOS

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Sorry for late reply, I use ES File Manager and im on a Samsung A70
When you download them, they appear in your Downloads folder in your phone. Just copy them to Android>Data>StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator>files>Saving>Blueprints.

Then launch the game.

MxrK

Registered
When you download them, they appear in your Downloads folder in your phone. Just copy them to Android>Data>StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator>files>Saving>Blueprints.

Then launch the game.
Thank you, works now.
Now that I think about it, I realise it was very obvious
Thanks everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.