JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
idk if im alowed to post this but if youve ever watched the film cars there is a jeep and a plane who fought during car ww2 so that means there was a car hitler

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Not even accurate to the car Hitler was most associated with.

I'll give it a 3/10

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I've always wondered how was the world of Cars before the invention of Cars, then I always imagine treasure galleons and pirate ships with eyes on the sails and a mouth on the hull

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I know it's designed for off-road, but it doesn't look like it should be able to go off-road...

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Yeah, but Hitler was also associated with blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryans, and he wasn't one of those either, so....
The point, you missed it.

I know it's designed for off-road, but it doesn't look like it should be able to go off-road...
Don't underestimate German engineering!

Ok, no, seriously. Clearly cannot go through muddy soil...
The rear diffs were self locking and had a 6x4 drive system with off road tyres.
Obviously it's not a Unimog, but it's not designed to be.

Last edited:
We are talking about cars, what car does resume better those characteristics?
I'm not saying there is a car that resembles those characteristics, I'm saying if he was not actually the type of person he was associated with, why would Car Hitler be the type of car he would have been associated with? It was really just meant as a lighthearted poke at Hitler's hypocrisy.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I'm not saying there is a car that resembles those characteristics, I'm saying if he was not actually the type of person he was associated with, why would Car Hitler be the type of car he would have been associated with? It was really just meant as a lighthearted poke at Hitler's hypocrisy.
Because car Hitler looks like Hitler, in the shape of a car he would use. Hence the 6 wheel Mercedes-Benz. Because that is the car most associated with Hitler. What that has to do with a race he most liked, I don't know. That's like saying it looks nothing like a painters easel (Hitler was an artist by trade) so it's not Hitlers car. Or because it looks nothing like Austria (or an Austrian car maker).

Also, Hitler was many, many, many things, but hypocritical was none of them. He never claimed to Aryan. He never even claimed to be German. None of his senior staff were Aryans either. He claimed the supremacy of the Aryan race and worked to set Germany / Europe up as a place for them, but never claimed ownership or membership.

Because car Hitler looks like Hitler, in the shape of a car he would use. Hence the 6 wheel Mercedes-Benz. Because that is the car most associated with Hitler. What that has to do with a race he most liked, I don't know. That's like saying it looks nothing like a painters easel (Hitler was an artist by trade) so it's not Hitlers car. Or because it looks nothing like Austria (or an Austrian car maker).

Also, Hitler was many, many, many things, but hypocritical was none of them. He never claimed to Aryan. He never even claimed to be German. None of his senior staff were Aryans either. He claimed the supremacy of the Aryan race and worked to set Germany / Europe up as a place for them, but never claimed ownership or membership.
Sorry. It was a lame attempt at a joke. Didn't know Car Hitler was such a serious subject. Backing away now.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered

To be fair the Nazis did make some remarkable Discovery's so if it weren't for them we wouldn't know most of the stuff in medicine and science

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
so if it weren't for them we wouldn't know most of the stuff in medicine and science
I hesitate to ask where in the world you heard that from.
Aside from some utter barbaric experiments on jews in death camps (some of which I'll grant you furthered certain fields), but most medical and scientific breakthroughs?

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
To be fair the Nazis did make some remarkable Discovery's so if it weren't for them we wouldn't know most of the stuff in medicine and science
No just no. I can't name a single thing that Germany discovered during ww2 that another nation didn't figure out before. Germany was at a brain drain (most of the scientist were either Jewish or just didn't like the government so left). Including Enstein. Also if you want to mention oh they made rocket and jet engines nope. The British got to the jet engine before just didn't put it into a plane, and Robert goddard made the first liquid fueled rocket (that's not including fireworks which had been around for over a thousand years). The Nazis really only did 1 thing right giving everyone someone to channel all their R&D onto to make bat shit crazy weapons and related technologies, like radar, fission bombs/power, and the electronic computer for breaking the enigma code.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I hesitate to ask where in the world you heard that from.
Aside from some utter barbaric experiments on jews in death camps (some of which I'll grant you furthered certain fields), but most medical and scientific breakthroughs?
Yeah even though they did the science in a inhumane manner such as disecting people to chemical tests

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Yeah even though they did the science in a inhumane manner such as disecting people to chemical tests
I do agree the Nazis were evil but not all of the scientists were evil they were doing what they were told to