Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
this has been a Design that’s been my number one priority for over 8 months, this also comes with Cardassia Two, Three, IV and Cardassia Omega Five, here’s a photograph and blueprint of Cardassia One. Cheats such as Infinite Fuel and No Heat Damage are needed, I’ll improve it for later Cardassia-Series Rockets!
10757F42-630E-4152-A589-58F1B06D57A8.jpeg

Attachments

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
yeah, eight month, planning took 3, building took 4 (which there were lots of faults, plus I was planning for 4 other rockets as of then) and testing and launching took one month!

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
You know you can bypass the whole engines setting eachother aflame thing with no engine heat in the blueprint settings; also 8 months for a rocket that doesn't have enough fuel to fly?

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
It took me 3 hours for a to scale replica of the sls that had plenty of fuel for any payload, 8 months is not realistic for 32 drag 'n' drops no matter how many faults

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
It took me 3 hours for a to scale replica of the sls that had plenty of fuel for any payload, 8 months is not realistic for 32 drag 'n' drops no matter how many faults
well it WAS a group project, so I did it with my friends. (Whom of which adore SFS, they were planning and they took ages :eek:)

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
well it WAS a group project, so I did it with my friends. (Whom of which adore SFS, they were planning and they took ages :eek:)
In building a rocket, don't design a rocket that is spread too far and many people involved (notable example was the SLS and it's every state has parts to make to get a vote) that can led to veerrry long building time (with exception of cough BO cough cause they got too much money and has no real direction or goal)

better to make a rocket inhouse cause it will take less time to develop and fly.

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Although personally I see no reason for no heat damage, 3 titan engines was plenty to lift the rocket (with no cargo) and your second stage could be replaced with a more efficient engine such as 2x frontier

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Although personally I see no reason for no heat damage, 3 titan engines was plenty to lift the rocket (with no cargo) and your second stage could be replaced with a more efficient engine such as 2x frontier
thanks for the ideas, I’ll be sure to use them in next rockets