CEG, a new space agency. (Cosmic Exploration And Beyond)

Rhyhof

Man on the Moon
Registered
This is a space agency. We are mostly hanging on funds for the agency, so this is much more of a passion project, so.. don't expect a paycheck. Please tell me if you would like to join. I just want you to have a bit of experience, but we allow many types of people.
Logo:
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 4.51.22 PM.png
We have not done any missions. Zero. Nada. Zlitch. If you have a mission idea, message me!

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Howdy there partner, name's mariohobbs and I think exploration is a noble cause, And with the construction of a new mining fleet underway, I think i'll be coming into some serious funds; And i'd be glad to help your cosmic exploration goals (especially for the space oil). If ya need anything just be free to give me a holler.

Rhyhof

Man on the Moon
Registered
Sure, that would be great! Maybe if we can get to the moon and back, I could get you some moon rocks. But still, we'll need a bit more.. engineers.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Moon mission sounds neat, I could design some part of the rocket I recently did a Kolibri engine only moon return rocket So I have a bit of experience with low weight stuff, some rules of what we're allowed to submit to this would be nice, like whether or not DLC can be used, Mods, engine stretching, ion engines, bp-editing, that sort of thing. If you think that'll work then just use the "start conversation button" under my profile and i can design the section of the rocket that you choose, after all this is co-operative. And plus the private conversations are a bit better for this purpose since It's probably not the best idea to flood this thread. This thread should be used more so for people who wish to join and actual documentation of missions and such.