Challenge me

T

TtTOtW

Give me a mission that you are unsure if the SCS can do it. I'll unveil a new rendition, my own personal shuttle The SCS Amber Δ4.1

T

TtTOtW

The Amber will refuel at Terra Circa before departure, so make it as tough as you like.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
200 or so tons to Uranus, then return (sans payload).
I should add that this is without a refuel at Uranus.

Last edited:

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Land it on Venus, take off from Venus, then go to Io, land on it, take off from Io, get a close Jupiter flyby (closer to Jupiter than the orbit of Io), then go back to Earth, land on the Moon, take off, go to Mars, land on Mars and its moons, and then finally return to Earth and land the shuttle safely.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Land it on Venus, take off from Venus, then go to Io, land on it, take off from Io, get a close Jupiter flyby (closer to Jupiter than the orbit of Io), then go back to Earth, land on the Moon, take off, go to Mars, land on Mars and its moons, and then finally return to Earth and land the shuttle safely.
Fekin Hell

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
I should add, it has to be done in the specified order.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I've landed on Mercury recently but I forgot to bring some solar cream. The Sun hits really hard here! Could your shuttle land there to bring me some?
After that I've a few post cards I'd like to send but there's no post office on Mercury, so if you could bring them back to Earth with your shuttle it would be great!

T

TtTOtW

I've got 4 shuttles, I'll take on 4 missions. Lieutenant, if I may do yours with the SCS Radiant... that would be 5.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Should I worry about continuity with the RP for this one?

T

TtTOtW

Nah, I'll return her safely. It will be my first mission. When you return from your visit to the Sanctor's domain, you'll find her as you left her :)

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
W
Nah, I'll return her safely. It will be my first mission. When you return from your visit to the Sanctor's domain, you'll find her as you left her :)
You know what, I'll even bring her to Terra Circa with me. I was also concerned about the Tekna, as that's at TC rn.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Holy shit people, at least mine was do-able...
Haha, that's what I thought too. Some people here are crazy :p

If mine is too hard (it's landing on Mercury and coming back to Earth), you can eventually carry a small lander in the shuttle bay that will land on Mercury and come back to orbit. After all, a pack of solar cream and a few post cards are a very light package.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Haha, that's what I thought too. Some people here are crazy :p

If mine is too hard (it's landing on Mercury and coming back to Earth), you can eventually carry a small lander in the shuttle bay that will land on Mercury and come back to orbit. After all, a pack of solar cream and a few post cards are a very light package.
depends, how much sun screen do you want? :p

T

TtTOtW

Damn, TC is jam packed with 5 shuttles... It can refuel 8 in a row from full to empty though, so no problem. And I happen to have stocked her up just prior to deciding on this challenge.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Send me the Updated Fragment? That'll be an impressive sight.