Classic Screenshots from SFS

T

TtTOtW

I am clearing up my 1395 SFS screenshot folder... Before I delete some very special moment in my SFS history, I'd like to share the best of them with you. I'll post one whenever I feel like it.

T

TtTOtW

My first attempt at docking: quite an elaborate plan, it was. But ultimately doomed to failure.
Approaching...
Screenshot_2018-02-09-15-50-21.png

...nearly there...
Screenshot_2018-02-09-15-49-28.png

Screenshot_2018-02-09-15-48-53.png

... Aaaaaand stuck. No way in, no way out. Damn...
Datestamp: 9 February 2018
Sequence took 92 seconds from first to third screenshot.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
This was a refueling station I put around Venus in an attempt to land on Venus and come back, which ultimately didn't work. On the top you can see the lander docked to it.
Screenshot_2018-08-09-21-05-49.png

T

TtTOtW

I remember Luna+Parachutes too.

From now on you guys must continue this thread by yourself, my phone's been taken without permission and relocated to a location unknown to me.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered

From now on you guys must continue this thread by yourself, my phone's been taken without permission and relocated to a location unknown to me.
Don’t worry, we will keep the forums from burning down :p

E

Earlmilly1

You should write down your tttotw password in case someone steals your phone…

T

TtTOtW

I know the password, it's the additional security that need to be sorted out from Admin side.

T

TtTOtW

You know we can't openly say what we use, and you know we don't just need our email. Anyway, BOT.