[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM A GOOGLE DISK WHAT THE HELL
seems to be broken for me too
Maybe ask Realistic Mods to post it on the forum or mediafire or something like that
Edit: I realised that the file hasn't been compressed so it shows the file contents instead of a zip file

[QUOTE = "Эпический цыпленок, сообщение: 159978, участник: 5695"], похоже, и для меня не работает
Может быть, попросите [USER = 6687] Realistic Mods [/ USER] опубликовать его на форуме или в mediafire или что-то в этом роде [/ QUOTE]
ОK by the way i live in ukraine

[QUOTE = "Anton7227, сообщение: 159979, участник: 6632"] [QUOTE = "Эпический цыпленок, сообщение: 159978, участник: 5695"], похоже, и для меня не работает
Может быть, попросите [USER = 6687] Реалистичные моды [/ USER] опубликовать его на форуме или в mediafire или что-то в этом роде [/ QUOTE]
ОК кстати живу в украине [/ QUOTE]
Я знаю русский на 45%, украинский на 30%, английский на 10%

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM A GOOGLE DISK WHAT THE HELL
[QUOTE = "Эпический цыпленок, сообщение: 159978, участник: 5695"], похоже, и для меня не работает
Может быть, попросите [USER = 6687] Realistic Mods [/ USER] опубликовать его на форуме или в mediafire или что-то в этом роде [/ QUOTE]
ОK by the way i live in ukraine
[QUOTE = "Anton7227, сообщение: 159979, участник: 6632"] [QUOTE = "Эпический цыпленок, сообщение: 159978, участник: 5695"], похоже, и для меня не работает
Может быть, попросите [USER = 6687] Реалистичные моды [/ USER] опубликовать его на форуме или в mediafire или что-то в этом роде [/ QUOTE]
ОК кстати живу в украине [/ QUOTE]
Я знаю русский на 45%, украинский на 30%, английский на 10%
Alright, you need to calm down. Screaming isn't gonna make people rush to help you. Much more like the opposite...

Also, I think you need to wait for Realistic Mods , because I honestly don't get the problem.

[QUOTE = "Эпический цыпленок, сообщение: 160016, участник: 5695"] Я думаю, что [USER = 6687] Realistic Mods [/ USER] не преобразовали файл в ZIP-файл [/ QUOTE]
Оk

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Well, that was really confusing, You have to download a pack from the two, directly from the page you have been redirected to. Then go to downloads, cut/copy the folder(If it was in a .zip folder, open the zip folder, and copy the file) and paste it in your custom solar systems folder in SFS. For this folder, you will have to go to- Android/Data/com.StefoMaiMorojna/files/Custom Solar Systems- then paste it there. Now, you have to start the game and create a new world (option when you press Play button). Now after naming the world, you will get an option to select a solar system. Click on the name of the folder you downloaded and then click on the world and press build new rocket. Now it would show you an error, but click close. Now you can build your rocket or resume game. You will have the mod in use!

By the way, I have updated the mod, so delete your previous version and install the new one.

(I know, I couldn't explain it shorter)

I just want a pack with all the unadded planets.
Ok