Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Do you have any higher resolution screenshots? :) Most of the numbers are blurry.
Additionally can I examine the craft please? You can share it by confidential DM if you want, or post it here.

coffee

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Do you have any higher resolution screenshots? :) Most of the numbers are blurry.
Additionally can I examine the craft please? You can share it by confidential DM if you want, or post it here.
I don't really have higher resolution screenshots but I could give you to craft.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
It passes, but for subsequent missions you should make sure to either add a few tonnes of ballast to each stage or increase the size of parts properly.
The "fins" are made from stretched cones, so they only weigh as much as the unstretched cone. You can instead increase the length of the cone via the "size" function, and use the xyz stretching function to decrease dimensions as required. This way your giant cones gain mass suitably.

coffee

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
It passes, but for subsequent missions you should make sure to either add a few tonnes of ballast to each stage or increase the size of parts properly.
The "fins" are made from stretched cones, so they only weigh as much as the unstretched cone. You can instead increase the length of the cone via the "size" function, and use the xyz stretching function to decrease dimensions as required. This way your giant cones gain mass suitably.
Alright, thanks for telling me!