JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I am releasing a heavy lift rocket soon it is the replacement for the JR 5 which has failed LIKE MY FACTION well this rocket will have 2 stages and can lift up satellites space station modules and landers this will be called JR 5R1 (Joeanian Rocket 5 Replacement 1) that is what it stand for it isn't reusable like the original JR 5 was supposed to be the TWR is 1.91 with out payload
The engines are 5 titan engines on the 1st stage and 3 frontiers on the second stage this is chat gives it the heavy lift the first stage is my own design and the second stage is taken from an Saturn V and re-painted works well with drag on but remember the rocket could change because its still in testing and i might ad a 3rd stage or boosters this rocket will come in 2 different versions one for cargo and one for manned light the CSM for the manned flight will be either Orion or my own CSM called Destiny

Cosmo's fan

«★★» Commander «★★» // PT
TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I am releasing a heavy lift rocket soon it is the replacement for the JR 5 which has failed LIKE MY FACTION well this rocket will have 2 stages and can lift up satellites space station modules and landers this will be called JR 5R1 (Joeanian Rocket 5 Replacement 1) that is what it stand for it isn't reusable like the original JR 5 was supposed to be the TWR is 1.91 with out payload
The engines are 5 titan engines on the 1st stage and 3 frontiers on the second stage this is chat gives it the heavy lift the first stage is my own design and the second stage is taken from an Saturn V and re-painted works well with drag on but remember the rocket could change because its still in testing and i might ad a 3rd stage or boosters this rocket will come in 2 different versions one for cargo and one for manned light the CSM for the manned flight will be either Orion or my own CSM called Destiny
Waiting curiously.

T

TtTOtW

I am releasing a heavy lift rocket soon, it is the replacement for the JR 5 which has failed - LIKE MY FACTION... Well, this rocket will have 2 stages and can lift up satellites space station modules and landers. This will be called JR 5R1 (Joeanian Rocket 5 Replacement 1). That is what it stand for; it isn't reusable like the original JR 5 was supposed to be. The TWR is 1.91 without payload.
The engines are 5 Titan engines on the 1st stage and 3 Frontiers on the second stage. This is what gives it the heavy lift. The first stage is my own design and the second stage is taken from a Saturn V and re-painted. Works well with drag on but remember the rocket could change because it's still in testing, and I might add a 3rd stage or boosters. This rocket will come in 2 different versions one for cargo and one for manned flight. The CSM for the manned flight will be either Orion or my own CSM called Destiny.

This makes reading much easier.