Command module

Built a module for a Venus rocket working on, its has 3 ion powered by 10 generator and the panels
Looks pretty cool I think and connected to mini second stage or big looks slick

Attachments

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Looks cool! It will probably suffer a lot from drag though. Landing it on Venus should be fine, but making it leave Venus will be a pain.

Ha it’s perfect man LOL add too many features and you raise the chances of error smart man. But can It fly where does it come equipped with generators boosters ion thrusters or emergency deploys extra layer of paneling for safety I am it fly where does it come equipped with generators boosters ion thrusters or emergency deploys extra layer of paneling and parachutes for safety!? I mean besides the weight issue which is a pretty important thing come on LOL

I mean yours doesn’t even have oxygen Used to have it lifeless hunk of metal to add to you rocket I’m slightly scared to see a picture of that, Because I know they don’t make the rocket prebuilt who are you;)

Mb that message was for ttow lol I haven’t got to launch date yet been driving all day but I’m about to be home and begin launch departure and return test two very soon and will let you know