Computer Version

A

AggiePilot96

I found a link to the Dropbox account and was able to download and run 1.31, but when I went to get the add-ons the button did nothing and I was not redirected to the full version. Any ideas as to what I can do? I have the full version for android but I couldn't download it to my computer....

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
use the PC version as much as you can! Stefo is trying to get the game on steam, this obviously means that the DLC will cost something

S

silent

How do you get the non-phone version? I read that you should go to the discord server but...then what?

S

spieriz

hello, im also interested how to get PC version? couldnt found any information with link :(

E

ElCracko96

hey guys, here i have the youtube link for how to download it, plus the download link. Unfortunally the link seens to be offline for i dont know reason, i can only think its somehow related to the game being add to the Steam Store. I downloaded it like 3 weeks ago on PC (1.31version) but i've been checking for the update to come out and the link its being offline for about 2 weeks now, hope yall find another solution:
(Video):
(download): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ftjqsq49qa98vcv/AADm41RprytkgRXBXKzi8fvJa?dl=0
I'll be checking if it comes back or if it appears on Steam Store and i let yall know.
Besides that Stef said on last stream that the Steam version wont be free but by buying it u allready get access to the game of course and all DLC to come as same as in the Android/IOs version