Concept

I have a very interesting idea when it comes to 1.4 updates and maybe 1.5. I'm going to the details, my idea is that the computer will ask more, but I already have probe and capsule. But in the computer we would have autopilot that would be interesting but also destroyed the game because then sew in to make him shine in. 1 Cool fucking is an auto landing made it easier for a landing like falcon 9 would be easy and more convenient 2. This research would be very interesting and would show his research, e.g. 50 Celsius temperature or 1 BAR pressure

GunteR

Registered
I have a very interesting idea when it comes to 1.4 updates and maybe 1.5. I'm going to the details, my idea is that the computer will ask more, but I already have probe and capsule. But in the computer we would have autopilot that would be interesting but also destroyed the game because then sew in to make him shine in. 1 Cool fucking is an auto landing made it easier for a landing like falcon 9 would be easy and more convenient 2. This research would be very interesting and would show his research, e.g. 50 Celsius temperature or 1 BAR pressure
I would love to send a rover to different planets, and that rover can have aboard a small lab, like a thermometer, a BAR pressure, scanning the surface and so. That will make landing on planets more fun!

E

Earlmilly1

I think it would be cool to be able to set up launch pads on other planets so you can launch from, say, mars. Maybe you have to do something hard to set it up. Idk

T

TtTOtW

I think it would be cool to be able to set up launch pads on other planets so you can launch from, say, mars. Maybe you have to do something hard to set it up. Idk
I suggested a buildable launch pad some time ago. We also discussed reusing "Recovered" parts there as inventory.

E

Earlmilly1

Yeah. I feel like if you bring a heavy thing there unbroken, you should get a launchpad. Maybe a concrete vat.