TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hello, i'm looking for a way to easily convert the .bp files used for 1.4 blueprints to the 1.5+ folder system. Game itself is unable to do it for some reason (bug) and presents an empty blueprint. I was wondering if someone made a converter for .bp files, specifically part data inside them since names and all that stuff is different. I doubt anyone can do much about this and that any converters actually exist, but i really want to access my old blueprints and am looking for help on this.

And by the way, can someone report this as a bug? Im not sure if Stef is currently active at all, but i'd like to see it fixed in the next update.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
From what I remember there was a legacy converter that came with the 1.5 version at first. Stef probably stopped maintaining it at some point as 1.4 is really old now. Maybe an earlier version of SFS could do the job.

Now if you want to convert it manually that will probably be a tough job o_O
Especially if it's a big bp.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
From what I remember there was a legacy converter that came with the 1.5 version at first. Stef probably stopped maintaining it at some point as 1.4 is really old now. Maybe an earlier version of SFS could do the job.

Now if you want to convert it manually that will probably be a tough job o_O
Especially if it's a big bp.
I doubt thats the case since planet packs convert fine (unless its a different situation or something), either way this should still be addressed somewhere in case it wasnt an intentional choice.

Edit: They used to be empty blueprints, now they dont appear at all

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I doubt thats the case since planet packs convert fine (unless its a different situation or something), either way this should still be addressed somewhere in case it wasnt an intentional choice.

Edit: They used to be empty blueprints, now they dont appear at all
My problem seems to be solved, i found a person that hasn't updated since 1.5.2 and they are willing to convert these bps for me :)