Core facility (early access)

Name not available

Man on the Moon
Registered
Need a core facility? No problem! This one right here is one created for you (this is a pre-alpha core facility, so look always if there's a new version of it!) and it's bad at first but with learning how to use it, it will be easier! Oh and don't make the core temperature too high or else...

Attachments

Name not available

Man on the Moon
Registered
Core Facility 1.1 is out! Also Credits to a core game in roblox for inspiring me. No more cheats needed.
Updates on core facility 1.1:
-Proton blaster has been moved to the left
-the big engines have been replaced by a smaller one because the bigger ones were making too much light
-added a new electrical shooter down at the grey parts (used to make the shield for the core to not run into a meltdown
-Design has changed so it doesn't look too laggy.
New update coming next week (or next day)
Here's the blueprint:Rocket Link

Attachments

Name not available

Man on the Moon
Registered
Guys Core facility 1.2 is gonna have a big delay, because the more I add, the more laggy it gets. My device can't handle it and always crashes. So I'm sorry but Core facility 1.2 won't be released till probably many weeks or months. I'm very sorry, but you can still test 1.1 out

Name not available

Man on the Moon
Registered
I have some news about core facility 1.2. I may probably release it even if it's not done (it will probably be named as 1.1.5, since 1.2 is not done). If im lucky, then my device won't lag too much, but remember this! I can't use any buttons if I add too much (lag). So hopefully I can release the undone version

Core facility 1.2 was actually gonna be the biggest update that I made

mariohobbs

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Alright i'll bite, What is a "Core facility"? It is some sort of facility for containing the core of a dangerous weapon or something? Like what is the purpose of this facility?

Name not available

Man on the Moon
Registered
The earth has a core right? Well this blueprint is a facility that uses protons to create a core and you control the heat and more. If you look at the sneak peek you see something at the left. This is the Proton blaster which shoots the protons to create the core. Now at the down and top left and right are lasers (the big engines) and these lasers control the heat and cooling (cooling will be added soon) and they can be activated once the core is active. Now many things must be added to make it almost very realistic (meltdown, frozen core, mods that start the core and more..) but most of the things won't be added because of many reasons but that's the explanation so.. see yall soon with new updates!

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
The earth has a core right? Well this blueprint is a facility that uses protons to create a core and you control the heat and more. If you look at the sneak peek you see something at the left. This is the Proton blaster which shoots the protons to create the core. Now at the down and top left and right are lasers (the big engines) and these lasers control the heat and cooling (cooling will be added soon) and they can be activated once the core is active. Now many things must be added to make it almost very realistic (meltdown, frozen core, mods that start the core and more..) but most of the things won't be added because of many reasons but that's the explanation so.. see yall soon with new updates!
He was asking the purpose of the core