Created the best astronaut possible

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
My best 3 Astronauts
89B336AE-F300-4E92-B1BF-5D2CE9977EA5.jpeg

All three are designed for the lunar surface, able to hover, jump and spin around

Tony

Registered
But I can't fit them inside an existing bp, since it comes in its own. You know, like when I want to pre-fit them inside a vehicle?
All ideas are accepted with or without bp editor. All ideas are accepted with or without bp editor. All his Robots were made without publisher bp.
Screenshot_2019-04-22-16-54-28.png

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
But I can't fit them inside an existing bp, since it comes in its own. You know, like when I want to pre-fit them inside a vehicle?
Well true that. But as I said, they're designed for the Moon. And its not really difficult to send, assemble, deorbit then fit them in to an openable faring

Well true that. But as I said, they're designed for the Moon. And its not really difficult to send, assemble, deorbit then fit them in to an openable faring
I've got an experiment, you know bp files text contains the specific detail of where and how the parts are placed right? How about we copy paste that line of text onto the bp folder with the vehicle. But shift the astronaut to the far corner so it doesn't get in the way of the vehicle.

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
I've got an experiment, you know bp files text contains the specific detail of where and how the parts are placed right? How about we copy paste that line of text onto the bp folder with the vehicle. But shift the astronaut to the far corner so it doesn't get in the way of the vehicle.
I do understand what you mean. But as I’m on IOS :/
But I can certainly give you guys the bp of the Astronaut to make and do what you said above

I do understand what you mean. But as I’m on IOS :/
But I can certainly give you guys the bp of the Astronaut to make and do what you said above
Speaking of files, my SFS game is completely fucked after installing the complete solar system mod. All I'm playing now is AutoCAD, Girls Frontline and Day R.

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
Have you tried pausing your astronaut on the moon. mine are uncontrollable. While my robots did not pass any problem.
My Astronauts are designed for the moon. They can hover, jump, spin and anything in between