[CURRENTLY NON-WORKING] Custom Music

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
This is a simple mod that allows you to import your own music into the game.

Releases as well as source code for this mod can be found at this GitHub repository:
GitHub - Neptune-Sky/CustomMusic: A mod that allows loading of custom music into Spaceflight Simulator.

Latest Supported Game Version: v1.5.7.3

Latest Release: v1.0

This mod WILL NOT WORK with the old third-party modloader. You will need to be on a version of the game with the official modloader.

How To Use:

NOTE: Music files must be in .ogg (OGGVORBIS) format. You can convert your audio to .ogg format using this online tool.

- Install CustomMusic.dll from the latest release into your SFS mod folder.
- Open the game once. This will generate the necessary folders and config for the mod.
- Reopen your SFS mod folder, then locate the "Custom Music" folder.
- Close the game, then paste your music into the respective folder. ("World" will play in the main menu and in space while in-game, "Build" will play in build mode.)
- Choose whether you want the game to include the default music in the playlist using Config.txt.

Last edited:

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
This mod is currently being put on the backburner as music loading was drastically changed in this recent update which makes my method of injecting custom songs impossible. I may eventually bring it back but for now it's a bit out of my skill level and I don't know when I will update it.

tl;dr This mod does NOT WORK on the latest modloader beta.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Update: Working on fixing it now. I got it halfway working, I just need to fix quite a few issues.