Dang

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I'll never get why people are so desperate to report that they're are alone on the forum.

Edit: at some point there was so many people reporting that they're alone, that it was flooding the profile posts and we had to forbid that kind of posts. Hell, we even considered making a private conversation with the "I am alone" spammers, just so they can post "I am alone" to their hearts' content without flooding the forum.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'll never get why people are so desperate to report that they're are alone on the forum.

Edit: at some point there was so many people reporting that they're alone, that it was flooding the profile posts and we had to forbid that kind of posts. Hell, we even considered making a private conversation with the "I am alone" spammers, just so they can post "I am alone" to their hearts' content without flooding the forum.
They found out that when they are the only one online it's something that they've never seen so they'll shout like that man, I understand them. You know, I used to spam a lot of "I am alone" profile post, I have the same thoughts with them
You have to be lucky that it's not the days when me and other forum members find the "I am alone" post fun,

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Or they can just make a chat using the conversation tab instead of posting on a forum because that forum overtime would become soooo long