Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Haha, you held out the stick to get beaten there :p

It's ok, no need to do it, nobody takes it in serious anyway. Before challenging others, I would suggest that you give a try at other challenges. Especially the rank missions, they are a good opportunity to level up and getting some distinctions.

Then if you have a challenge idea, feel free to propose it, but keep in mind that you have to be able to do it yourself first. And you'll have to prove it. We precisely set that rule to avoid pointless challenges. What's the point in posting the challenge nobody can do? If you wish to challenge us, I recommend that you read the challenge guidelines before: Official Challenge Guidelines (I totally didn’t steal Altair’s post)
Those are not rules to follow strictly to the letter, but some good advice to make sure a challenge is potentially interesting.

Also, as Mars Pathfinder said, please condense your posts. Instead of posting 4 times in a row, group all your messages in a single one, it makes it easier to read and avoids dragging the conversation.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

But I want to see this.

So, let's go over what it is you would need to do

- Single launch Lunar landing and safe landing back on Earth, cheat free and damage free.
- Build a 1:1 replica of a real rocket/shuttle
- Do a Mars return trip with landing
- Build a complete space station in LEO constructed from at least 4 separately launched parts. Complete means it has solar panels, hab, an escape craft, separate docking area for arriving spacecraft and the ability to change its own orbit without the help of the escape craft or any docked spacecraft.
- Build a shuttle
- Build a rocket that can deliver 600t to orbit
- Plan and execute a mission to any Jovian moon, land on it, and return to Earth undamaged. For base game players, plan a flyby of all planets and moon's, and execute it with a final Earth landing.

Personally, I don't think this is that difficult. You build a shuttle, a replica rocket and a 600t to orbit heavy lift vehicle. You use the 600t lift vehicle to deliver large amounts of the space station in 2 launches. You fly the other 2 remaining components using the replica rocket and shuttle and complete the station in LEO.
Design a small lander with a valiant engine and around 30t of fuel with a capsule on top.
Using one of your rockets, lift 30t fuel blocks and deliver one to Mars orbit and 2 to Europa orbit.
Deliver your lander to LEO and dock it to your station, re-fuel it.
Transfer burn direct to the moon, land, relaunch and burn direct to Mars orbit.
Capture burn, dock with the orbital fuel, transfer sufficient fuel so you have roughly 70% on board, de-couple, de-orbit and land.
Relaunch, dock with the remaining fuel in orbit. De-orbit the fuel cell and direct burn to Jupiter SOI.
Use a bi-elliptic transfer inside the SOI and get a Europa encounter.
Dock with the fuel cell around Europa.
Re-fuel, de-orbit and land.
Relaunch, dock and re-fuel.
Direct burn to Earth, capture burn and then land.

All missions complete.

Hell, it even sounds pretty...familiar...

But I want to see this.

So, let's go over what it is you would need to do

- Single launch Lunar landing and safe landing back on Earth, cheat free and damage free.
- Build a 1:1 replica of a real rocket/shuttle
- Do a Mars return trip with landing
- Build a complete space station in LEO constructed from at least 4 separately launched parts. Complete means it has solar panels, hab, an escape craft, separate docking area for arriving spacecraft and the ability to change its own orbit without the help of the escape craft or any docked spacecraft.
- Build a shuttle
- Build a rocket that can deliver 600t to orbit
- Plan and execute a mission to any Jovian moon, land on it, and return to Earth undamaged. For base game players, plan a flyby of all planets and moon's, and execute it with a final Earth landing.

Personally, I don't think this is that difficult. You build a shuttle, a replica rocket and a 600t to orbit heavy lift vehicle. You use the 600t lift vehicle to deliver large amounts of the space station in 2 launches. You fly the other 2 remaining components using the replica rocket and shuttle and complete the station in LEO.
Design a small lander with a valiant engine and around 30t of fuel with a capsule on top.
Using one of your rockets, lift 30t fuel blocks and deliver one to Mars orbit and 2 to Europa orbit.
Deliver your lander to LEO and dock it to your station, re-fuel it.
Transfer burn direct to the moon, land, relaunch and burn direct to Mars orbit.
Capture burn, dock with the orbital fuel, transfer sufficient fuel so you have roughly 70% on board, de-couple, de-orbit and land.
Relaunch, dock with the remaining fuel in orbit. De-orbit the fuel cell and direct burn to Jupiter SOI.
Use a bi-elliptic transfer inside the SOI and get a Europa encounter.
Dock with the fuel cell around Europa.
Re-fuel, de-orbit and land.
Relaunch, dock and re-fuel.
Direct burn to Earth, capture burn and then land.

All missions complete.

Hell, it even sounds pretty...familiar...
thx for help