Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I've been having a couple issues with docking ports lately. I've been having an issue with multiple docking ports not connecting, which has been causing issues for my Fireball launches, but more of an issue right now is that docking ports aren't allowing me to connect them in the build menu...
Screenshot_2018-11-01-19-28-21.png

It's supposed to be one block above, but it won't let me put it there...

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
I've been having a couple issues with docking ports lately. I've been having an issue with multiple docking ports not connecting, which has been causing issues for my Fireball launches, but more of an issue right now is that docking ports aren't allowing me to connect them in the build menu...
View attachment 9109
Stef is aware of this and it should be fixed in 1.41. For now I would suggest using bigger docking ports as those seem to work.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
View attachment 9109
Flip horizontally, sometimes it works for me

T

TtTOtW

If none of that works, edit the blueprint file. It won't be cheating, even on a challenge. It will be fixing a bug.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
If you're on Android, go to Storage/emulated/0/android/data/com.StefMorojna.Spaceflightsimulator/files/saves/blueprints and then open the desired blueprint to edit using a text editor. For text editors I would recommend DroidEdit.