Does anyone have some juicy news?

So I’m once again T H I R S T Y for some news does anyone know when this update might come out? Dev said 2 weeks so I have been frantically checking the App Store for the update. On a side note any SFS news is welcome here
C0F9ECD1-2CB5-411C-8DFE-B648C00A7D59.jpeg

T

TtTOtW

So I’m once again T H I R S T Y for some news does anyone know when this update might come out? Dev said 2 weeks so I have been frantically checking the App Store for the update. On a side note any SFS news is welcome here
View attachment 576
... Um... I crashed? On Mercury? AGAIN??? That's got to be big news...
Screenshot_2018-04-25-08-14-56.png

Screenshot_2018-04-25-10-17-43.png

Other than that, my friend, no news... I'm so sorry. Oh, besides the impending war of course...

T

TtTOtW

I know that but what does that acronym mean I just know it’s bad
It's just a general term describing all inappropriate or undesirable public content. I also don't know the exact words represented by each letter. I'd imagine N and S is obvious.

It's just a general term describing all inappropriate or undesirable public content. I also don't know the exact words represented by each letter. I'd imagine N and S is obvious.
Oh ok glad I didn’t have to google what that meant and yeah I kinda guessed the first two

NSFW comes from the days of emails (for you younger ones, that's what us old people used before text messages came along) in that if you opened it at the office (again, that's old school, before all office jobs went to India, we called those "white collar" jobs) and your boss walked in behind you, then you might be at risk of losing your job (this is of course, when people actually did work at work. ikr? Back when employees didn't stand around telling their friend what they did on the weekend while the customer waits 20m for a coffee and muffin) because the content is "unprofessional" (yea! it's a real word! look it up!)

NSFW comes from the days of emails (for you younger ones, that's what us old people used before text messages came along) in that if you opened it at the office (again, that's old school, before all office jobs went to India, we called those "white collar" jobs) and your boss walked in behind you, then you might be at risk of losing your job (this is of course, when people actually did work at work. ikr? Back when employees didn't stand around telling their friend what they did on the weekend while the customer waits 20m for a coffee and muffin) because the content is "unprofessional" (yea! it's a real word! look it up!)
Yeah I see those jobs in cartoons they look like fun since you have some coworkers to screw with and also thanks for explaining