Don't mess with Russia

T

TtTOtW

I just sometimes want to talk with fellow countrymen in a foreign forum in their language,well, I'm too lazy,but the point is that you monitor the entire written text,here's what I can tell you that it is not necessary to be afraid to sit on the forum,we lead are not engaged in propoganda of anything=)we are Russian-harmless)
That's what private conversations are for. in my entire time here I spoke Afrikaans 3 times in public. As courtesy to my fellow countrymen and dutch brothers. And, very briefly.

Yall idiots think Vadim is patriot. No he's not. He hates communism. Ever since he got 5 year Gulag for sticking firecracker up commander's ass crack in showers.

A familiar cry of Vadim can be heard "Soviet Union stupid idea!"

Then towards end of the Soviet Union, Vadim watched SpongeBob for first time. "Blyat!" he exclaimed "Patrik is complete debil! Just like USSR!"

So he found nearest municipal building with Soviet star, spraycan and paint brush in hand.... yall know the rest. How the hell he got up there is mystery.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
T

TtTOtW

I send a Proton up to drop it for me after cooking it on the way up. After impact there's no trouble getting to the charc... er... food...

Now you can open your beans and eat them like proper gentlemen
View attachment 27429
And have a beer without cutting your fingers all up
There should be tacticunt rails on this contraption, so I can attach an ACOG on it to improve my accuracy at opening a can of food. Hell, you can even throw on a nightvision scope to allow you to eat in complete darkness.

You can also attach an underslung grenade launcher onto the spoon so you can eat while pomping self-propelled grenades at the enemy.

I should install tactical rails on my pants, one on each asscheek, so I can install tactical toilet paper on one side and tactical bipod on the other. With these, I can take a tactical shit in the middle of a battlefield while shooting at the enemy. The bipod not only allows me to squat for longer duration, but also increases my shitting accuracy by 60%.

I should install tactical rails on my pants, one on each asscheek, so I can install tactical toilet paper on one side and tactical bipod on the other. With these, I can take a tactical shit in the middle of a battlefield while shooting at the enemy. The bipod not only allows me to squat for longer duration, but also increases my shitting accuracy by 60%.
Then you could dig a smaller hole with the spoon