Don't mess with Russia

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
So I got this game called First Strike, which is a Single-Player RTS where Nuclear War happens and your goal is to be the last superpower remaining. Anyway, I decided I wanted to be Russia, so that's what I did.

It started off normally, with every superpower building up their arsenal, expanding and the like.

Fast forward a bit, and the US and Brazil start nuking each other, meanwhile Brazil is also nuking me. They did a number on me, but after that Brazil and the US went back to nuking each other. I took this opportunity to expand and regain the land I lost after being nuked.

This quickly turned into me taking over the entire Mediterranean, and then eventually the entirety of Africa. At this point, Brazil had lost and the entirety of South America was nothing more than a pile of ash that the US would start to take over.

So with Brazil being gone, the US decided to pick a fight with China, which was the only superpower remaining other than Russia and the US. This went on for a while.

Then they unleashed all of their nukes on each other at once, which looked like this:
View attachment 21587
(Red is China, the US is offscreen)

This obviously did a number on them both. While they were recovering, I took over more and more of Africa, as well as stocking up on ICBMs for when I go on the offensive.

Once that was over and I was finished building up my arsenal, I decided to completely obliterate what was left of the US by launchong all of my Nukes at them. Observe:
View attachment 21588
Needless to say, there was no more US.

That left the world with the Russian Empire, which at this point controlled the entire Mediterranean and the entirety of Africa, and China, which controlled most of Asia, Australia, New Zealand and a few other smaller things.

Fast forward, and I have replenished my arsenal. I then did what I did to the US to China. Observe once again:
View attachment 21589

After this, they had very little left. I finished them off with Stealth Bombers, and funnily enough the game ended with Japan being nuked.

So yeah, don't fuck with Russia.
I'm thinking only one thing.
How much space debris can there.
After many years it will be hard to launch rockets.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I'm thinking only one thing.
How much space debris can there.
After many years it will be hard to launch rockets.
What you said, what you quoted and the place you've posted have zero relation to each other.

T

TtTOtW

Ah, yes thank you. I see my error on the s/z. Greek is a good reference. Which I know how to read and write.