Not open for further replies.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
E884BB22-0ABE-402D-9D33-5CD9B8CAD891.jpeg

Good evening ESOI viewers, I’m Lester Wise and let’s get In to the news
Recent events

In recent events the President Of Mars @Gecko Gekkota was awarded the only known case of the DB Approval Stamp,
This is unprecedented, has Danny Batten gone too far?
91AACC05-C7A1-4BA0-BD0C-5C9F20B5927B.jpeg

The titanium carrot market has gone up 5% in the past two weeks after a publicity stunt of dropping 1000000 seeds over City 4, the damages from this stunt is still being tallied. The “damage done” said by the President Danny Batten was only miner, but he forgot to take in to account the high density of Titanium Carrot Seeds, with some allegedly cutting a 2cm hole through a mining rig.
Here is a conversation with one of the Miners that was present during the “fall”,
Miner: “At first we thought it would be harmless, being seeds and that, but the closer they came it became apparent that they were traveling at least 20m/s .
I barely got out of it alive, luckily there was a shelter pod nearby.”

The Lunar Government apologises to the Mining Colony’s effected and will be compensated for the damages.

In other news on Earth, our shining blue marble, we’ve seen the first unadded ascent of Robo Mons which is a whopping 2.65km tall, the man that did it, John Pickit, has a few words to the people that helped him achieve this monumental task, we have him live, John you’re Live,
John: Hi, I still can’t believe I actually did it, this task has been my life for 4 years. I....

Oh I’m sorry John, we had to cut you off there as we’ve just got some breaking news!
Legman has been spotted in Sector 13-Lunar, all citizens beware, I’ve you’are in public seek shelter immediately the Lunar Royal Spacforce is on there way to lure him to a safe location.

Thank you for tuning in the Evening ESOI Broadcast,
Be safe, I’ve been Lester Wise see you tomorrow

Up next on ESOI,
How Intelligent are your Pets?​

Last edited:

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
View attachment 15758

Good evening ESOI viewers, I’m Lester Wise and let’s get In to the news
Recent events

In recent events the President Of Mars @Gecko Gekkota was awarded the only known case of the DB Approval Stamp,
This is unprecedented, has Danny Batten gone too far? View attachment 15759
The titanium carrot market has gone up 5% in the past two weeks after a publicity stunt of dropping 1000000 seeds over City 4, the damages from this stunt is still being tallied. The “damage done” said by the President Danny Batten was only miner, but he forgot to take in to account the high density of Titanium Carrot Seeds, with some allegedly cutting a 2cm hole through a mining rig.
Here is a conversation with one of the Miners that was present during the “fall”,
Miner: “At first we thought it would be harmless, being seeds and that, but the closer they came it became apparent that they were traveling at least 20m/s .
I barely got out of it alive, luckily there was a shelter pod nearby.”

The Lunar Government apologises to the Mining Colony’s effected and will be compensated for the damages.

In other news on Earth, our shining blue marble, we’ve seen the first unadded ascent of Robo Mons which is a whopping 2.65km tall, the man that did it, John Pickit, has a few words to the people that helped him achieve this monumental task, we have him live, John you’re Live,
John: Hi, I still can’t believe I actually did it, this task has been my life for 4 years. I....

Oh I’m sorry John, we had to cut you off there as we’ve just got some breaking news!
Legman has been spotted in Sector 13-Lunar, all citizens beware, I’ve you’are in public seek shelter immediately the Lunar Royal Spacforce is on there way to lure him to a safe location.

Thank you for tuning in the Evening ESOI Broadcast,
Be safe, I’ve been Lester Wise see you tomorrow

Up next on ESOI,
How Intelligent are your Pets?​
Maybe I should create a Venus Broadcast Channel, IDK, but what the hell I'm going to report? "Another sulphur acid flood destroyed another community this morning"?

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
BBC (Bennu Broadcasting Network)
Umm, someone jumped again.

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
EE595AF8-FCF0-43B3-9951-3223EBA09447.jpeg
—————————————————————————————————————————
Good evening Earth and the people of the Moon
I’m Lester Wise and let’s get right in to the news

Recent Events
Today we’ve found out the finalised estimates of the Damages done by President Danny Batten and his stunt has risen to Π 5.000.000.

In other news TTC’s (Tasty Titanium Carrots) stock has yet again risen another 5% for the 6 week in a row after increasing the fleet of carrot farms in section 7, 4D0779C8-8D34-4ECA-AFDD-E6A3131226B3.png

After the sighting of Legman on Sunday the Royal Lunar Space Force has stationed 30000 Men in a 30km radius around the last sighting area, we are still waiting on the details.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Earth
After another meeting with Section Heads from around the world P.DB (President Danny Batten) has announced a world wide effort to clean the atmosphere from any residual CO2 that has been left from the pasts reckless ability to destroy.
This decision was made after the replanting of the Amazon Pains effort.

The demand for the new DB Titanium Berry’s are getting larger than the Moon will give, Mr Batten gave a statement on this situation earlier today.
President Batten: “We see the demand has been getting too the limit, but this was only a trial. New facilities are currently under construction but won’t be completed until the end of this month”
That is all he had to say on this situation.

Thank you for tuning in to the ESOI evening news
I’ve been Lester Wise,
Have a good evening.​

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
A110A8D0-96D1-4BD2-915E-462846E35A9D.jpeg

Good evening people of Earth and the Moon!
I’m Lester Wise and let’s get right in to the news!

In recent events scientists from around earth have banded together and took the first photo of a black hole!
Governor Batten recently made a statement, here’s a little clip of it,​
Governor Batten what is your thoughts on the recent black hole photo!?
I think it’s one of if not the most important image humans have ever taken.
I congratulate all that took part.

And in other news Gecko Gekkota our favourite Commander of the SE has officially become a legend!
We currently don’t have any statements from him, but I’m sure he will have some.

In reaction to this Governor Batten has issued a new lab/farm to be opened in his name!
He stated and I quote
“We will make this lab specifically for the development of bigger and better Carrots”
These are the images he released today
B67748CA-19D9-42FD-AEE7-FD9338FB4F8B.png
It is thought development will be completed in the coming weeks

There have been rumours the the being called Leg Man might be making his way to Mars,
The SE has told the public not to worry.

Thank you for tuning in to ESOI news!
I’ve been Lester Wise,
Have a good evening​

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
0F618CAB-D881-4599-BFB5-A69D63F235F2.jpeg

Breaking news!
I’m Lester Wise and today we have confirmation that the lunar government has recovered the first pod to the moon!
Here is an image of said pod
44F352E8-E012-4EF0-9180-860C7324DD87.png
In a recent broadcast and I quote,
“First we removed the explosive fuel left in the craft and had a a beautiful firework show, then after a considerable amount of swearing we can confirm L1 as it was called is in a safe show box”
65AAB3FA-A786-4D7C-80EC-E67969728A83.png
Talks in parliament are now on the way on if they should send her home to Earth or leave her in place on the moon
people are already in their suite and protesting that she should stay on the moon.

Thank you for tuning in to ESOI news,
I’m Lester Wise and good night

Status
Not open for further replies.