Edited Space Shuttle

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
This project has taken well over 30 hours to complete, but I'm finally happy with the outcome.
This is my first majer bp editing craft.
Screenshot_20191025-232306_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

It can send 225t to orbit, but you can't get the fuel out as it's stuck to the walls lmao. But anyway I'd recommend keeping it under 200 for a safe flight.

And don't worry for all of you that may be thinking this is just an earth craft. No! As it can support 16 ION engines continuously!
Just a small refuel in orbit and an ion pack fitted and you are ready to roll around the solar system!

Attachments

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
This project has taken well over 30 hours to complete, but I'm finally happy with the outcome.
View attachment 28473

It can send 225t to orbit, but you can't get the fuel out as it's stuck to the walls lmao. But anyway I'd recommend keeping it under 200 for a safe flight.

And don't worry for all of you that may be thinking this is just an earth craft. No! As it can support 16 ION engines continuously!
Just a small refuel in orbit and an ion pack fitted and you are ready to roll around the solar system!
I forgot to mention this is a stretched part free build (The shuttle. Not the booster)
So you can dock it to any craft without repercussions

Tony

Registered
View attachment 28473

she is very successful. Super creation. well done

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Uhhhh... Danny Batten have you noticed the payload Door isn't secured...?
Screenshot_20191026-165052.png

Sooo... As soon as you open it, will turn into a piece of debris....
Screenshot_20191026-165031.png

But of course, you knew that before posting the Shuttle. Of course you don't need old Blazer's opinion :)

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
Right we need a fix.. the shuttle bay has a biiiiigg problem... You can't refuel it..
And the RCS system tends to like that small little tank.

So here's a fixed version that can operate much better
plus some extra ports for use of extra craft

Attachments

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
WhErEs ThE lAnDiNg GeAr?!?!
Hehe well this Shuttle is meant to be more of a space going shuttle compared to a reusable landing one.
But ill be planning on researching a vertical landing module that would allow it to land upright and maybe reusable

(I got this from you on discord), the cargo door doesn't really work for me. Also, I saw the docing port on one of the thrusters use for a ion docing engine, can I have that. Also what is the best way to land an or put wheels on it?