Edited Space Shuttle

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
(I got this from you on discord), the cargo door doesn't really work for me. Also, I saw the docing port on one of the thrusters use for a ion docing engine, can I have that. Also what is the best way to land an or put wheels on it?
It’s not designed for landing, it’s more of a interplanetary vehicle

I do though see you didn't credit me there for the shuttle, and calling it your shuttle is adding insult to injury.. not really happy with that.
Sorry if I offended you, but I did give you credit at 1:59 in the video. Do you want your discord name credited? I assume that since you posted it on here, you would have liked to be credited here. Again sorry if I offended you with the name.

Sorry if I offended you, but I did give you credit at 1:59 in the video. Do you want your discord name credited? I assume that since you posted it on here, you would have liked to be credited here. Again sorry if I offended you with the name.
I also change the name and some of the tags, and also put your yt in the description.

T

TtTOtW

I also change the name and some of the tags, and also put your yt in the description.
Nah you did good. The Sanctor just had smoke on his specs from his latest weapons testing blast. Claimed three astronauts in the process. Don't expect him to feel bad :p

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
i'm bored and i want something to do, so i see a space shuttle going the wrong way so why not make fun of it?
I dare you to find a better looking shuttle that is older than this one

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
no, like you know how space shuttles ussually go upside down? (plane first) this one in the thumbnail is going in starship style
Because this is sfs, if you launch it inverted yours have to land it backwards

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
no, like you know how space shuttles ussually go upside down? (plane first) this one in the thumbnail is going in starship style
Because this is sfs, if you launch it inverted yours have to land it backwards
Just like Inspector said, we're on sfs means it's on 2D view and you can't roll it just like in 3D

If it's ksp you can launch it ala STS flyin under then roll after srb sep but you can't do it in sfs. If you're lookin ala sts flight in sfs you won't gonna see it. Cause we're playin at 2D not 3D.