Elooo

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ah, I thought this was going to be a shitty five minute planet pack that added Eeloo.

I'm still not really doing anything but waiting for 1.5.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ah, I thought this was going to be a shitty five minute planet pack that added Eeloo.

I'm still not really doing anything but waiting for 1.5.
Too many Es, not enough Os.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hellooooo bois,
Long time no see. How are you all?
Hey, how are you? Its pretty much the same around here. Danny got the Member of the Year 2019 title, and TtTOtW the Forum Legend title, but apart from that pretty much the same.

T

TtTOtW

Hey, how are you? Its pretty much the same around here. Danny got the Member of the Year 2019 title, and TtTOtW the Forum Legend title, but apart from that pretty much the same.
And Blazer rose from the ashes :cool:

Aiden

Registered
I'm good, how have you been?
I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Nice to see some new members on the site. Just came back from Germany a few weeks ago where I worked for 2 weeks. Had a quick play of sfs on the airplane hoping 1.5 would be released by then. o_O Nice to see some of the older members are still active .
IMG_20200219_114747_092.jpg
IMG_20200130_162922_340.jpg

Aiden

Registered
you thinking of accepting? Yeah college is going well
Nah, thought about it for a while but I don't think I would've enjoyed. Just been for a week work experience in the largest pump storage facility in the UK so ill be going for a apprenticeship as a fitter hopefully. Exams this year?

Aiden

Registered
Sounds cool, did you enjoy this week?

Yeah, in May. Which grants me an extra long summer
Yeah it was smart.

Ah, gotta push through the exams mate. Not suggesting you should but maby take a break from here. From what i noticed you'll enjoy the summer a lot more if your confident in what you did.

You know what you're gonna do next year?

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Yeah it was smart.
For to hear

Ah, gotta push through the exams mate. Not suggesting you should but maby take a break from here. From what i noticed you'll enjoy the summer a lot more if your confident in what you did.
Might do, but a bit closer to may

You know what you're gonna do next year?
Stay on my subjects for the second year, then Uni