Elysium Space Habitat

Must have cheats for this one. It's huge! Gonna make a version 2 soon which will be a bit bigger but enjoy!

Attachments

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
That's pretty damn awesome
Where bp (joke)

Must have cheats for this one. It's huge! Gonna make a version 2 soon which will be a bit bigger but enjoy!
Finishing up the Odin and Zeus military satellites and will be posting the Schwerner Gustav canon from WW2 tomorrow. Pretty much everything I'll be posting will need cheats due to size and inner mechanics but you're all welcome to use and tweak them how you see fit. Stay tuned!

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Finishing up the Odin and Zeus military satellites and will be posting the Schwerner Gustav canon from WW2 tomorrow. Pretty much everything I'll be posting will need cheats due to size and inner mechanics but you're all welcome to use and tweak them how you see fit. Stay tuned!
Satellites eh?

New Horizons

58 AU from the Sun
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Shit... version TWO??? bro's a chad for even sharing the bp

Shit... version TWO??? bro's a chad for even sharing the bp
LMAO thanks bro. I like building shiz and sharing it. I've had a lot of help from others who've done the same to give me tricks and knowledge on bp editing. It'll probably be a week or so before v2 but I'll have the Zeus sat up shortly and Odin right after.

Oh mann it was longgg. I clocked 52 hours on my testing file. But I remade the rings a few times so they matched better, otherwise it probably would've been closer to 40. The longest part was changing the numbers so everything fit cleanly. The core kinda was getting annoying so there are some parts that are off but you can't really notice it unless your looking at the blueprint itself. But I appreciate the appreciation and I have more stuff coming soon!

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh mann it was longgg. I clocked 52 hours on my testing file. But I remade the rings a few times so they matched better, otherwise it probably would've been closer to 40. The longest part was changing the numbers so everything fit cleanly. The core kinda was getting annoying so there are some parts that are off but you can't really notice it unless your looking at the blueprint itself. But I appreciate the appreciation and I have more stuff coming soon!
Hardwork included

For sure! Definitely worth it though. I haven't seen anyone posting big stuff on here and I like recreating stuff I've seen in movies or from SpaceX. Unfortunately I'm limited cuz I do it all on mobile so it gets laggy if i have too many parts but it's still fun and challenging to make either way. I encourage everyone to use anything I post and tweak how you see fit or just enjoy it. And if anyone has any suggestions just lmk and I'll see what I can do to make it come to life.