Emersi Excursions

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Welcome to Emersi Excursions! Explore a different system with strange new planets such as helium giant or a super-earth with dunes of magnesium dust. Before we get started, here are a few things to take note on:
This planet pack, as of 1.4.6, is unable to be used on either PC or iOS.
This planet pack is in version 1.0, so updates will occur as new features or fixes are implemented.
If you find any errors or want to suggest something, contact me here, on the forums.

Let's get started!

At the center of the system, we find Emersi, the namesake of the pack. Emersi is a yellow dwarf star like the Sun, but slightly less massive. There isn't much else about Emersi, unfortunately.
Screenshot_20190813-170804.png

First from Emersi is Wamaj. Wamaj is a hot-neptune, because it is about the same size as Neptune, but significantly hotter due to being very close to Emersi. It is theorized that it migrated to its current position soon after it was formed, disrupting the formation of several planets around Emersi. One moon orbits Wamaj, Janssen. It was probably a Mercury-like planet before being captured by its host. It is covered in lava.
Screenshot_20190813-170326.png

Next, we have Earth. A nice, pleasant body with an atmosphere convenient for breathing. Earth has two moons, Mremien and Neminen. Mremien is a captured dwarf planet from the inner asteroid belt. Due to being retrograde (not really, it would be if you could do that), Mremien will likely collide with Earth in a few million years, completely destroying all life on Earth. On a more positive note, we have Neminen, a comet captured a few hundred years ago. Neminen is very reflective, but not a whole lot is more interesting than that.
Screenshot_20190813-170350.png

The third planet from Emersi is Nleek. Unlike the vegetable it is named after, it doesn't have much water. What it lacks in water it makes up with its moons, Bellobuo and Buenobuo, with very literally good names. They are both a weird brown, and no-one is entirely sure how they got where they are, or how Buenobuo got its moon Bueo.
Screenshot_20190813-170412.png

Screenshot_20190813-174717.png

And now Crast, the super-earth. The color of Crazy comes from the extremely fine magnesium dust that sits on the surface and is suspended in the atmosphere. This has the unfortunate effect of making the planet extremely flamable. Breathing the atmosphere is not recommend. Have a nice stay.
Screenshot_20190813-170426.png

In the outer asteroid belt we have Grem. Grem is one of those weird lumpy lot like the rest of the asteroids, but bigger. Due to the mix of wierd terrain and low gravity, this would be an uncomfortable place to drive a rover.
Screenshot_20190814-094202.png

The 5th planet from Emersi is Pok, a helium giant. As its name implies, it is mostly helium, which makes it a whitish grey color. It has two moons, Raspat and Xepo. There are likely more to be found in the near future. ;)
Screenshot_20190813-170453.png

And, finally, we have the last planet in the Emersi system, Jayson. Jayson is a frigid world with a surprising amount of rock for being out so far. It is suggested that it was flung far out from near the other rocky planets by Wamaj's inward migration.
Screenshot_20190813-170519.png

Now some more pictures:
Screenshot_20190812-201258.png

Jayson

Screenshot_20190812-131736.png

Surface of Neminen

Screenshot_20190810-085420.png

Buenobuo and Bueo

Screenshot_20190808-181922.png

A rover on an early version of Crast

Screenshot_20190813-085652.png

A rover in a lava plain on Janssen

The Blazer I have plans to make this compatible with Eternia, so don't do anything to this yet.

Have a great time exploring!
BANDWITH

Attachments

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I can remove some of the asteroids and resize the textures, if that is necessary.
No, keep them, possibly I'll have to reuse some of Eternia's Textures on this system, cause Its the excess of textures what makes my game crash... And I already have 110...

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
The Blazer I haven’t thought of anything, you can add this to Eternia and change the earth to your liking.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Okay, BANDWITH, I’ve identified 4 situations that I need to consult with you.

1)- There is no Emersi!!! The first I notice when I decompress the files, is that there is no Emersi. I mean, Emersi, your central star, is not on the pack. I’m using a provisional Emersi, wich is basically Velkarion. You have two choices, I’ll let you decide:

• You make an Emersi, or send me the one you have, which is the best choice, because it will let me see your vision of the System.
• I’ll make Emersi myself. You give me the freedom to modify it.

2)- The orbit of Jayson: Jayson originally was at 100 000 000 km of Emersi, which means, that it crosses the orbits of 3 stellar systems on Eternia, as Emersi orbits the central black hole, Deus Obscura. I cannot leave the orbit as it is, so again you have two choices:

• If you want to keep that orbit height, I have to make it an interstellar planet, independent from Emersi. I can give them some sort of orbital resonance if you want.
• If you still want to keep it orbiting Emersi, I have to reduce the orbit height to make it be below Pok.

3)- The Textures. The problem is that Eternia, (well, actually, my shitty phone) can’t take too many textures more without crashing… So I looked at your textures and noticed on Eternia there are some that are very similar, so I would like to replace the ones you have with the ones already on Eternia.

I want to make Eternia a 10-stars system, and to do that I have to reuse some textures, cause my phone can’t take anymore without crashing.

4)- The name of “Palmrya”. It turns up that I have a moon named “Millia”, then there’s a planet named “Miria” on Dorian’s Elemental P. P. Then I have a planet named “Mrya” (Ukrainian for “Dream”) and now there’s also a planet named “Palmrya” on Emersi.

Millia, Miria, Mrya, Palmrya…

Too many similar names… I would like to change Palmrya

So, I’ve thought, and how about Palykté or Palyra? (I’m trying to keep a similar naming style). But, of course if you can think a better name that would be great.

Well, that’s it, that’s pretty much all. Now, here’s where I plan Emersi to be.

Screenshot_20190826-011038.png

As you can see, its between Deus and Velkarion, so now it’s the first star of Eternia.

You also said that I could modify the Earth at will, so I named it “Nikté”.

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered

1)- There is no Emersi!!! The first I notice when I decompress the files, is that there is no Emersi. I mean, Emersi, your central star, is not on the pack. I’m using a provisional Emersi, wich is basically Velkarion. You have two choices, I’ll let you decide:

• You make an Emersi, or send me the one you have, which is the best choice, because it will let me see your vision of the System.

2)- The orbit of Jayson: Jayson originally was at 100 000 000 km of Emersi, which means, that it crosses the orbits of 3 stellar systems on Eternia, as Emersi orbits the central black hole, Deus Obscura. I cannot leave the orbit as it is, so again you have two choices:

• If you want to keep that orbit height, I have to make it an interstellar planet, independent from Emersi. I can give them some sort of orbital resonance if you want.
• If you still want to keep it orbiting Emersi, I have to reduce the orbit height to make it be below Pok.

3)- The Textures. The problem is that Eternia, (well, actually, my shitty phone) can’t take too many textures more without crashing… So I looked at your textures and noticed on Eternia there are some that are very similar, so I would like to replace the ones you have with the ones already on Eternia.

I want to make Eternia a 10-stars system, and to do that I have to reuse some textures, cause my phone can’t take anymore without crashing.

4)- The name of “Palmrya”. It turns up that I have a moon named “Millia”, then there’s a planet named “Miria” on Dorian’s Elemental P. P. Then I have a planet named “Mrya” (Ukrainian for “Dream”) and now there’s also a planet named “Palmrya” on Emersi.

So, I’ve thought, and how about Palykté or Palyra? (I’m trying to keep a similar naming style). But, of course if you can think a better name that would be great.

View attachment 26063

As you can see, its between Deus and Velkarion, so now it’s the first star of Eternia.

You also said that I could modify the Earth at will, so I named it “Nikté”.
I think that your changes are a great idea! I think you should just put Jayson in interstellar space.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

View attachment 26063

Het it's me again How do you make Emersi?

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Because I want to learn and you are one of the expert in here

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You know,I wanted to learn planet editor

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
You know,I wanted to learn planet editor
Please James brown , try to be more precise when you ask something, because right now Blazer probably doesn't understand what you expect from him.
By the way this is off-topic in this discussion, please consider continuing this discussion in a more appropriate thread. The one you created in the Help and Support section is perfect for that, or you can create another one if you wish.

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I am sorry I will be on topic