Etherian Chronicles

• Thread starter The Dark in the Light
  • Start date
T

The Dark in the Light

OK, so yesterday I recorded, edited and posted a video titled, Etherian Chronicles #1 and today I'm about to post another and sinceJez 10 suggeed I should and I also thought of it, here is my video

Interesting story. The Republic of Agila would like to thank you for your actions. Thank you for investing resources into ensuring the safety of all members. Pretty nice mission.

• Quiet, efficient engines(Boardsword LF)
  • Light weighted*
  • LOTS of living space(the fairings)
  • Two multi-junction, highly absorbent solar panels.
  • *Compared to other luxury Lunar Rockets
20191210_022734.jpg

T

The Dark in the Light

Is it 'legal' to put a rocket on the moon with cheats for a youtube video, or do I have to do it the normal way?

T

The Dark in the Light

If its just preparing I think its fine (unless it's impossible without cheats)
Just for preparing a set. Remaking the Etherian Chronicles videos, with, drumroll, another video and the story will be slightly changed to incorporate the third video.
Stranded

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Just for preparing a set. Remaking the Etherian Chronicles videos, with, drumroll, another video and the story will be slightly changed to incorporate the third video.
Stranded
oh yeah, that would be ok.

T

The Dark in the Light

Ok, so I've recorded a video and edited it. Can you guys watch it and tell me if its enough time to read the text? I read quite fast so, I'm not the best person to judge this.

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Since day one on this forum I always kept one standard constant. Any credit I get publicly or privately, I link back to those who got me that far.
Thinking about it, I'm not gonna get the first video done tonight because of the plans I have for recording. I actually have 2 apps for this; one for recording and one for editing.
So do I.

T

The Dark in the Light

Since day one on this forum I always kept one standard constant. Any credit I get publicly or privately, I link back to those who got me that far.

So do I.
I've just written a note in my notepad with who has helped me with YT. You, Jez 10 and 4KidsOneCamera

T

The Dark in the Light

I'm not really feeling much motivation to remake the videos. I just took down the old ones (Still have them, but only I can view them). Should I recreate them?

T

TtTOtW

If it is sustainable up to a definite goal point, I'd say push through yout demotived state and go for it.

T

The Dark in the Light

If it is sustainable up to a definite goal point, I'd say push through yout demotived state and go for it.
Well, I do have 2 weeks of free time, so I guess I will! It would be nice to do something productive rather than just play WoW or something.
Anybody wanna help with just checking for flaws and stuff before I post the video, like a development of sorts?